Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My TTS fits pretty good but snug. I am afraid balling in them with elite socks will be a no go, will need thinner socks or size up .5.

Just a great shoe. Instant classic. Nike really came thru on these. Some balls to drop this colorway first.

I'm working nightshift and wearing mine right now with some army green cargoes.

I'm a true sz11.5, I bought a sz12 to be safe and that was the last big size left @ Pentagon City Mall/ DC. This 12 fits like a sz11.75 if existed. Not as quite snug at the 8s, 9s and 10s. Tight toe box, but loosen up as you wear them.

I love the shoe look, they hug my feet very well. Totally different feel from the 8, 9, and 10s, which i thought were similar. I wouldn't want to shoot ball in them, I could in these. Not as comfortable and cushioned as say your Jordan 12s and 13s.

As an OG shoehead, I'm talking Eastbay in 1990s followers. These bring me back to my mid school days, when shoes were exciting. I was giving up on the game, but these are great

Just got my shipment in from NDC and I'm very impressed. This shoe is whole another level when it comes to design/looks. Going up .5 size for wide footers is a must. Though it is long length wise, I'm sure going your TTS would hurt your feet. Now onto the Aways and I'm most likely done with this model. Or I hope so.
tired.gif
$200 a pop sure be burning a hole in my pockets.

My guess are pre-heats, if there is one and the forged iron option on ID would drop following the release

Most people were'nt off about the inspiration 

Last edited:
[quote name="ninjahood" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-updated-release-dates-detailed-pics-impressions/7020#post_

attention *****z is what messed up kicks for alot of people cuz now da perception is "if a sneaker doesn't liquidate on da first day

that means they're not hot and worthy of being bought" its da same mentality that birds have in da club..if they not in da VIP section

popping bottles with da exclusive ballers then they're not gonna have a good time period.
[/quote]

Truth. No one should even care if something is sitting or not. Folks too worried about the value going up. I always want shoes I like to sit so I can get them at a better price, but apparently that's weird.

These will sit in my city.......my city is Jordans first,.......................................................Foams second, and whatever is hot at the time 3rd.

Sold my pure plats, so now I may be able to cop the KP''s this week alongside the Aways next week. We'll see.

Went and tried on a pair at Footkocker today. They are very comfy and look good too. They retail for $280 here in Australia. I was tempted but I couldnt do it. I just ordered the xx8 se and couldnt justify buying these as well. Congrats to all that copped. A pass for me this time but not an easy one...... will definately pick up another colorway somewhere down the line.

Finishline online is all gone.   NDC has a few sizes left (mostly smaller sizes) .    These will probably be gone off NDC by the end of the week

I feel the Lebron XI will be an iconic shoe in years to come.   I'm not saying grab every single colorway in these (unless you got the money and funds to do so) ,but later on down the road these will be a must have if you slept on.   just my 2 cents

attention *****z is what messed up kicks for alot of people cuz now da perception is "if a sneaker doesn't liquidate on da first day

that means they're not hot and worthy of being bought" its da same mentality that birds have in da club..if they not in da VIP section

popping bottles with da exclusive ballers then they're not gonna have a good time period.

QFT

JM

Be on the look out for a size 12 hitting NDC. My boy is going to return his since i was able to cop one for him on discount.

These will sit in my city.......my city is Jordans first,.......................................................Foams second, and whatever is hot at the time 3rd.
People are rocking the weathermans and thermal maps?? I havent seen anyone yet myself

I feel the Lebron XI will be an iconic shoe in years to come.   I'm not saying grab every single colorway in these (unless you got the money and funds to do so) ,but later on down the road these will be a must have if you slept on.   just my 2 cents

The same was said for the IX and the X and the same will be said for the XII and XIII.

Back
Top Bottom