Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
wonder if the lows will have the air unit of the 10's
eyes.gif
I think he meant visible zoom air and It only makes sense that the zoom unit is covered because the lows have always resembled the regular Lebrons and for $170 they better have zoom and that armorposite

Compared my size 11 X's to my 10.5 XI's.

Definitely more length in the XI's but they are noticeably more snug width-wise by the forefoot.

XI's are also much lower to the ground, a lot better court feel and are more springy from a cushioning perspective especially in the heel area.

XI's are also lower cut around the ankles, or at least it feels less restrictive.

I see that a lot of people are starting to receive their shipments. I ended up picking up a pair locally and they didn't have my true size smh, if anyone in the NYC area have a size 9.5 that they find too tight, I got a size 10 :smile: but yea about the blackout pair, most likely not gonna happened, well I guess the carbon joints will be consider the all black shoe. An Matt black will cost $250 on nike ID (plus tax) smh. I'm waiting on people in the ID thread to receive their order, if the all black looks good then I might just give in

Last edited:
So it seems the inventory on KP's is beginning to dry up for the most part. Good luck to those waiting for that price drop.

So it seems the inventory on KP's is beginning to dry up for the most part. Good luck to those waiting for that price drop.

Yeaa, a lot of stores have random sizes. People who wants a pair better cop now or they'll regret by the time the black and red joints come out

Very surprised to see how many pairs are still available.

Not sure if these were produced in massive #'s or just didn't sell well.

Considering scooping off swoosh if and when they become available and then returning my pair.

Gonna keep them DS for the time being.

thank you for answering, I asked days ago...I wear the fly through/airmax insert in my Kobe 8s cause of lunarlon bottoming out. Good to know cause I got 7 pairs of them 2012 inserts

now I just need to decide on a xi CW to buy 1st

+1 repped

Insoles for the aj 2012s fit on the brons, I'm assuming the Kobe's will too, not that I would change it but just incase anyone's wondering :smile:

View media item 616256

thank you for answering, I asked days ago...I wear the fly through/airmax insert in my Kobe 8s cause of lunarlon bottoming out. Good to know cause I got 7 pairs of them 2012 inserts

now I just need to decide on a xi CW to buy 1st

+1 repped
lol, so glad i picked up the aj 2012s, i use to think the extra insoles were a waste but look at me now lol
NDC is almost sold out
yeaa, i wonder if they truly are selling out or are they just doing one of their marketing schemes where sizes disappear and then come back in a week lol, but for anyone who's even somewhat interested in the KP, i suggest you cop now, i wouldn't risk it. 

Lol I think it just comes down to the type of person you are, age, demographic, all that as far as only wanting limited sneakers. If you wanna stunt all day every day then you'll probably just buy what'll get that reaction from people and couldn't care less about how the sneakers actually look. It's all about the attention or who they're trying to impress.
attention *****z is what messed up kicks for alot of people cuz now da perception is "if a sneaker doesn't liquidate on da first day

that means they're not hot and worthy of being bought" its da same mentality that birds have in da club..if they not in da VIP section

popping bottles with da exclusive ballers then they're not gonna have a good time period.

been MIA from the whole shoe thing for a while, usually a Kobe sig brings me back but..... really wanted to dislike this sneaker but i must say not bad. really glad i picked them up.

had a 42$ GC from ftl and my buddys employee disco, ended up costing me 108$

After the KP's I don't really see any other colorway that is worth me dropping another $200 these shoes.
thats how i feel...these are just da dopest color in recent memory, speaks to me because i love da foamposite series

and da color is da same as flightposite I's

attention *****z is what messed up kicks for alot of people cuz now da perception is "if a sneaker doesn't liquidate on da first day

perception of what's valuable or limited is all that rookies care bout

same rooks pass by a BANKSY for $60

while honest(W/themselves) consumers buy what they like

Imma take advantage of them lingering in certain spots and cop another to put on ice. I have a feeling that once these babies are gone, that's it.

Lol at people waiting for these to hit the outlet for $99. Those days are longggg gone. Everyone is a "sneaker head" now a days and people forget that Lebron is one of the most popular players in the league so they are gonna sell. Saw a pair of Volt X's on the back wall of a Nike outlet 2 weeks ago and they were going for $139. This was on the back wall, with the torn box! Unless you get lucky or have a connect ,the days of getting the hot signature sneaker for the low is gone.

Last edited:
Love my pair. Glad I went up a half size. They fit perfect. Had to go up half sz on last 2 Lebrons as well except for lows which fit TTS. If you're inbetween sizes, I suggest you go with the bigger one. Shoe is a tank 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom