Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Dre made a great trade MPs goin for 500+, 2013 bred for 400+, and Goldpack 9 retail for 250 here plus 50, 1200 for a 300 dollar shoe. Its all about tastes. Even on retail its close to 700 AUD worth for 300.

He shouldn't have bragged about it in the lebron thread though.

But there are so many of you who do this in the game literally cop as many pairs as you can and resell to come up. You are literally taking pairs away from other people.

Same thing in Kobe 9 ID thread, guys copped MC in multiples but will sell a couple for min double the retail.

If you like a shoe buy it and keep it, don't sell just coz they value is on the rise. You do this you may be an opportunist but you still a RESELLER.

Dre made a great trade MPs goin for 500+, 2013 bred for 400+, and Goldpack 9 retail for 250 here plus 50, 1200 for a 300 dollar shoe. Its all about tastes. Even on retail its close to 700 AUD worth for 300.

He shouldn't have bragged about it in the lebron thread though.

But there are so many of you who do this in the game literally cop as many pairs as you can and resell to come up. You are literally taking pairs away from other people.

Same thing in Kobe 9 ID thread, guys copped MC in multiples but will sell a couple for min double the retail.

If you like a shoe buy it and keep it, don't sell just coz they value is on the rise. You do this you may be an opportunist but you still a RESELLER.

They were ASGs not MPs.

I wish the 11 Elites used the same red as the 9's and 10's and had black. Also, I wish there were champ 9 lows.
I think the Arnold Palmers were basically the equivalent of champ 9 lows. I would've maybe preferred those instead of the MVP 9s in that pack.

all this WTL what would you trade for is nonsense until the actual release anyway. how can you even say dude lost now anyway? if the WTL ends up being a super super general release, like over 500k pairs, will he not come out on top due to the value of what he got vs. a shoe that wont resale for much over retail?

do you not think that the WTL 11 was delayed for a reason? IMO obviously to produce more and make everyone happy.

i have alot of gripes with nike/JB. but one thing that i will give them credit for is the fact that they are putting out numbers that are satisfactory to the consumer without over saturating the market.

IMO
its not about the trade IMO.. its about the dude came in here after he got the WTL on release day in austrailia, talking about how happy, lucky, elated, hands were shacking when he copped them..  He was literly posting any chance he got a picture of them and a comment about how he was so glad he copped.

I personally just think its funny.  

I really like the those blue elites.. remind me of windchills.. 

BUT 275, no thank you.. 

bring on the WTL

I really like the those blue elites.. remind me of windchills.. 

BUT 275, no thank you.. 

bring on the WTL

the candy cane design on the toe box really killed the blue elite for me. cant do it. cant do it.

its not about the trade IMO.. its about the dude came in here after he got the WTL on release day in austrailia, talking about how happy, lucky, elated, hands were shacking when he copped them..  He was literly posting any chance he got a picture of them and a comment about how he was so glad he copped.

This.

naw he was posting that the release was low key, that he was surprised he could take his time and checkout, and was glad he got them. hes def not the first person to do so. he also mentioned he was gonna do the trade a little after he got them. he did the trade and now its an outcry against him? makes no sense.
chronicsneaker was mr.shakyhands.

Last edited:
naw he was posting that the release was low key, that he was surprised he could take his time and checkout, and was glad he got them. hes def not the first person to do so. he also mentioned he was gonna do the trade a little after he got them. he did the trade and now its an outcry against him? makes no sense.
chronicsneaker was mr.shakyhands.
if thats how it was, then im sorry DRE DAY for going in on you..

i just remember his post, where he put a picture of the shoes, and was like I cant believe I had these for 3 weeks and Nike still hasnt given you guys a release date.. made me a little salty inside.

Shameless bump/plug, since Dre's hijinks and tomfoolery hijacked this thread...
laugh.gif
great job.. love em.

those custom's are nice

but the laces need to be diff

just opinion.... I am try to think a switch for my pair

So many stores are stuck with Lebron 11s that it's crazy, I just wish they'd start dropping elites to the $150 range.

Worst Lebron in the last 5 years IMO. Minus 1 or 2 colorways, the regular Mids were trash. Says alot when the player they were designed for didn't even like 'em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom