Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Usually if I place an order with FTA. I contact FNL for customer support.

DUHH! 

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif
at some of these braindead questions
It will only get worse 
mean.gif
 (11 days and counting)

Then the any one know if any are available in ________ city. After release.

Then the dummy who is still trying to opp, con, or humble brag (try to sell) about their multiple pairs 

It will only get worse 
mean.gif
 (11 days and counting)

Then the any one know if any are available in ________ city. After release.

Then the dummy who is still trying to opp, con, or humble brag (try to sell) about their multiple pairs 
this.. in the next 11 days.. this thread will be flooded with the following questions:

what stores are carrying WTL? 

Is the WTL going to be a GR? 

What is the resell for WTL?

How do the WTL's 11's fit?  TTS?

prepare yourself!

^ lil boy u onlyhave 15 gr kicks beat it!
idk what your problem is, but you need to just stop, just stop, your lil antics and idiocracies are actually starting to work my nerves and your assumptions that i was talking about you being a clown when there are so many that i find funny especially with the WTL release in route.....you must really feel some kinda way over me having your thread closed, making you look like an idiot in the foam thread along with everybody else making you look stupid

Last edited:

this.. in the next 11 days.. this thread will be flooded with the following questions:

prepare yourself!
Then the clown i hated the 11 line only wanted these since day 1 

The guy who first post stoked i was able to get these hope every gets there pairs

(those are the post that grind my gears the most. Cause its purely gloating at its finest and worst)

Last but not least cat who cops and throws in the sig with the quickness and or willing to let them go if they are not as limited as one thought 

prepare yourself!
Dont forget if they get them "Does anyone have Sheikie codes (Or how ever the he11 you pronounce it cause they aint around me) For so,so and so places!"

my predictions are always right and relevant so i neer loo or feel.stupid!i have business degree my boy!very savy sneaker detective

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/33036"GatorBeltsNPattieMelts" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-wtl-us-9-13-maison-collection-8-23-updated-8-18/71850#post_21510183"]

delete this post and chill---we don't need you getting blocked from the thread fam. We already lost one :lol:

it's so not my fault he's in his feelings, i wasn't even talking about him and he came at me you know i don't back down and bite back, cats shouldn't mess with dawgs wait i thought he was only removed from the XII thread unless we talking about someone else.....:nerd:

lets get back to the lebron's though, i'm upset, my champs got all the lows for $150 except the USAs :x  and the 3 recent releases, and i'm still hoping the release that "white cement" low

Last edited:
getting closer to the WTL's

don't care if they made 10000000000 or 100

must have. hopefully this will be a raffle free/stress free cop

but i doubt it, highly.

Back
Top Bottom