Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
was just messing around but 
smokin.gif

was just messing around but 
smokin.gif
Thanks man...I'm still laughing from your pic...LOL  like he was actually lookin at my ish like...uh....missing something?

Been trying to trade off some Jays for a pair of the Low non-champ / cramp pack.  

Last edited:
The maison pack is so trash, even with a deep discount, 4 years added to my life and a piggy back ride from Nicki.. I would still pass.

Last edited:
The maison pack is so trash, even with a deep discount, 4 years added to my life and a piggy back ride from Nicki.. I would still pass.
I would rock polka dot lows one foot and those hideous volts on the other foot for a piggy back ride with nikki

Last edited:
WTL aren't a GR my store is getting them and as far as FNL goes I'm guessing only online and local cleveland area stores. Posted this before I seen the email from the merchandiser.

Last edited:
I told myself I was going to pass on the wtl after wanting them badly for a couple months. Too long of a wait. Then a local boutique unboxed their shipment today while I was there and they're pure flames. I can't resist and I'm back on the wagon

Back
Top Bottom