Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Great to hear. My order still says "open" so I'm hoping it doesn't get cancelled.

Last edited:
Sorry if already posted, I've done a bad job of keeping up.....but the WTL's are finally on the FTL release calendar.  Just glad to see that they aren't a HoH exclusive (so far) 

Sorry if already posted, I've done a bad job of keeping up.....but the WTL's are finally on the FTL release calendar.  Just glad to see that they aren't a HoH exclusive (so far) 
same here. the low se multi were HoH only and i missed out on those.  eastbay updated its calendar too and doesnt have the WTL.  so im assuming same for FA and champs.  So I guess it's just FNL and FTL for me as the only two places where i have a realistic shot 

same here. the low se multi were HoH only and i missed out on those.  eastbay updated its calendar too and doesnt have the WTL.  so im assuming same for FA and champs.  So I guess it's just FNL and FTL for me as the only two places where i have a realistic shot 

Patience my friend. They will be available in more than just 2 retailers.

limited gr with high demand not gr!trolling
i'm trolling because I speculate them to be gr because they're coming to the champs in el paso tx? man *****

you troll every thread you post in with your non-sense and crap shoe pics that everyone points out and calls your bluffs on, obviously getting embarrassed on twitter and ig by @Baltsneakershow  did nothing to help humble you and your non-sense and even though you've been proving wrong with everything you post you still don't know when to quit
mean.gif

Last edited:
im never wrong!bss aint do ****!we from same city and knpw each other long rivalry or hatred whatever...not gr

im never wrong!bss aint do ****!we from same city and knpw each other long rivalry or hatred whatever...not gr
I could be wrong but the WTKD6 were considered a limited gr, and they did not come anywhere near el paso, and if you like we can go to the KD, Foam, Kobe, this and the Xii threads where plenty of members have pointed out your idiotic post as being wrong, just please stop trolling us, please, I won't ask nicely again

Last edited:
i never was wrong!its all in writing!limited qs gr tier 2urban elite energy high volume aka champs select fnl hoh nikestore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom