• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif

is he doing anything reportable tho i mean all he's been doing is being annoying as crap with countdown and then saying the most annoying things ever, but nothing offensive or reselling 

A little tip for those who have slow internet. Im assuming next weekends drops will launch @ 10am and most librarys should be open by then, mine opens at 9. Go to your local library and use there interent. In most cases, it's "blazing" fast. I know mines over 200mb down. If you have a labtop, bring that and use there computer.

@redrum3281  gotta fight that urge man! i mean @SneakerJesus  has the right to say what he wants even though he's a cornball. gotta give it to him though he will be relentless in his cornballing. 

so at the end as long as he's playing by the rules we can't bully him though 

i won't lie i so wanna see that kid strike out dude is acting these shoes are promised to folks like lebron him self going to oprah everyone with some WTL's in the thread on the 13'th

Last edited:
Dude is a compulsive liar also, posting other people's shoes and claiming they're his. We suspect him being nikenino but he has a small group of supporters who take up for him this time, I suspect they're his girl and cousins that were contacted on Facebook and mocked.

SMH with that said then release the hounds 

Flexing about kicks your don't own bruh.... 

Thats that ish i don't like 

is he doing anything reportable tho i mean all he's been doing is being annoying as crap with countdown and then saying the most annoying things ever, but nothing offensive or reselling 

He's just disrupting the flow of threads. I've already kicked him out of 2 threads in an effort to get him to start showing some chill.

Dude is a compulsive liar also, posting other people's shoes and claiming they're his. We suspect him being nikenino but he has a small group of supporters who take up for him this time, I suspect they're his girl and cousins that were contacted on Facebook and mocked.

He's not nikenino. Believe it or not, we actually went to the same school at the same time. Not sure why he can't get out of the no chill zone but he will be fully addressed sooner than later.

He's just disrupting the flow of threads. I've already kicked him out of 2 threads in an effort to get him to start showing some chill.
i feel you. thats just as bad as anything else 

I agree it's not good. He's not the first user that's been annoying tho. They just take longer to get kicked because they technically aren't breaking any rules.

I guess we can all just remind him when he falls off track, he just rambles on about the most ridiculous stuff.

we have to report him... based on what @bigj505 was just saying. right?

if we don't report Mods won't do anything.
Gonna wear my fingers out but alright I'll do that 
laugh.gif

Probably right...... I DO know that he's gonna get @redrum3281  in trouble though 
roll.gif
he is not, I've left him alone about his idiotic post and crazy lies posting shoes that ain't or been posted months ago, he annoys me but i'm thru letting the clown get to me, you should see the pm he sent me, how does one post that I think some people could use a good laugh

@redrum3281  gotta fight that urge man! i mean @SneakerJesus  has the right to say what he wants even though he's a cornball. gotta give it to him though he will be relentless in his cornballing. 

so at the end as long as he's playing by the rules we can't bully him though 

i won't lie i so wanna see that kid strike out dude is acting these shoes are promised to folks like lebron him self going to oprah everyone with some WTL's in the thread on the 13'th
he's blocked but them darn white boxes are just as annoying if not more so

He's not nikenino. Believe it or not, we actually went to the same school at the same time. Not sure why he can't get out of the no chill zone but he will be fully addressed sooner than later.
so does he really know everyone in DC and have all the nike insiders?

redrum3281 redrum3281 - i honestly have no clue. i don't know him personally and when i say same school, i mean same high school not college and stuff.

i do know he has dropped some valid info WAY early (like info about printed foams) and has also dropped some BAD info too like how he said the ray allen XIs were dropping.

other than that, I'm clueless. he's not a friend. I'm just saying i can vouch that he's not mribonit.

Back
Top Bottom