Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Only one store in buffalo is getting them. HoH,and it's a raffle. For the kings pride I seen a whole family get tickets for 10.5.:smh:

Only one store in buffalo is getting them. HoH,and it's a raffle. For the kings pride I seen a whole family get tickets for 10.5.
mean.gif
Galleria Mall? 

Good luck b

footlocker, footaction and champs at the florida mall are getting them.. hope they do raffles im not about that FCFS life.. 

Damn only Florida mall and dolphin mall in Florida?? According to footaction . Waiting to see champs foot locker and more now...

Just moved three pairs of doubles and older stuff. $750 ready to go! No way im missing these.....
indifferent.gif

TO ALL MY FELLOW H-TOWN NT'ers, THINGS ARE LOOKIN' PRETTY DECENT AS FAR AS THE AVAILABILITY OF THE WTL's.... NOW, I'VE NEVER BEEN THE ONE TO SPECULATE WHETHER A SHOE IS "LIMITED" OR NOT, OR HOW MANY SHOES WERE PRODUCED,ETC.... BUT, I'VE CALLED AROUND, AND IT LOOKS LIKE MOST HOH's OUT HERE ARE DOING FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ON THESE, WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE A GOOD AMOUNT OF THESE TO GO AROUND. I SAY THIS BECAUSE GENERALLY, ON THE LIMITED RELEASES, THEY ALWAYS DO RAFFLE DRAWINGS. SO, GOOD LUCK TO THOSE TRYIN' TO COP NEXT WEEK (MYSELF INCLUDED,LOL.). HOLLA...

CED B.
i wish DFW got the love H- Town gets when it comes to big releases we got 4 HOHs but only two gets any major release which they are already claim once they arrived at store if you're willing to pay ebay price to employees footactions and boutiques here are just as bad ive h town got their probs too but DFW is bad rt now raffles are a jokes fcfs is for highschool kids[emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

called around and 2 places in the H doin fcfs, baybrook ftl and galleria...cant get ahold of willowbrook ftl, and a few other spots(northline, of course, etc) ...everyone else is doing raffle M and T...

i wish DFW got the love H- Town gets when it comes to big releases we got 4 HOHs but only two gets any major release which they are already claim once they arrived at store if you're willing to pay ebay price to employees footactions and boutiques here are just as bad ive h town got their probs too but DFW is bad rt now raffles are a jokes fcfs is for highschool kids[emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]
I have no sympathy for Dallas... y'all have a Niketown and we dont 
frown.gif

called around and 2 places in the H doin fcfs, baybrook ftl and galleria...cant get ahold of willowbrook ftl, and a few other spots(northline, of course, etc) ...everyone else is doing raffle M and T...
Baybrook and Willowbrook screwed me on the Multicolor lows, I was told on multiple occasions it would be FCFS over the phone only to find out they held raffles. 
mean.gif

forgot to mention that champs galleria is relocating so all releases for the next month will be held and released on some unknown future date, i need to find out that date...
alien.gif

I have no sympathy for Dallas... y'all have a Niketown and we dont 
frown.gif

Baybrook and Willowbrook screwed me on the Multicolor lows, I was told on multiple occasions it would be FCFS over the phone only to find out they held raffles. 
mean.gif
sad, those spots are usually dependable for me...

until that launch locator comes up Raffle or FCFS stories are pointless......

By now with all these stories floating around some true, some hope, some lies, (or bad Intel from employees cant front the messenger on here no shade)

Management can flip the script on everyone real quick happen before with other releases and then you have employees who say there aren't raffles but they are. or they can be trying set folks up thinking its a FCFS and there is a raffle 

Monday will be when the game plan and what the story looking like cause that's the only way things can be honest. HYPE releases you know stores like to play dumb or lie 

roll.gif
i remember when the fear 5's were FCFS in Atlanta they had 1 FSR and half of that was sold out the back door last time i camped. Just made a connect and called it a day. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
The nike towns 1 hour away and they dont get anything worth while like cali,ny or vegas locations so thats why i didn't mention them our nike dallas is about the same as an average footlocker when it comes to selection

that's why i feel that the numbers being thrown around will lean toward true or false when the launch locater comes out. because we have no idea what the pic represents and CED.B said they should be FCFS which means that the larger numbers and everyone will eat

maybe nike is F the 11 line and make these plentiful good for everyone and bad for resellers, but will look cray when people try to od matching these because everyone at the mall will have em lmao guy who no longer wants them or someone tries extra hard to stand out even more....

like i can't see my self wearing a loud shoe and everyone else has em on guy 
mean.gif

mark my words if the launch locator points to a wide spread GR. half the folks in this tread will leave and the other will go from must cop to on the fence.............

Back
Top Bottom