• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
...I must've missed the joke.

EDIT: Now that you guys have pointed it out, I see it. Would've been helpful if he included that in the post though instead of going "Where's Waldo?" on us.

Last edited:
...I must've missed the joke.

EDIT: Now that you guys have pointed it out, I see it. Would've been helpful if he included that in the post though instead of going "Where's Waldo?" on us.

Sorry guess it wasn't as noticeable as i thought. It was actually the first thing i saw when i examined it but that was in person with the shoe in hand.

throw preheat on the front of a signature lebron shoe and people will go nuts....

even though we all bought these shoes 2 years ago for all star weekend.

I dont care what anyone says, big bang 9 > preheat xi's.

I refuse to buy into nikes hype tactics.

if you like the shoe, by all means cop... but i wont be taken for a fool.

this is crazy. #2cents

Last edited:
20131017-141003.jpg

20131017-141752.jpg

20131017-141745.jpg

20131017-141810.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry guess it wasn't as noticeable as i thought. It was actually the first thing i saw when i examined it but that was in person with the shoe in hand.

No worries fam, I was just looking for something else. Looked right over that. I'd be pissed.

throw preheat on the front of a signature lebron shoe and people will go nuts....

even though we all bought these shoes 2 years ago for all star weekend.

I dont care what anyone says, big bang 9 > preheat xi's.

I refuse to buy into nikes hype tactics.

if you like the shoe, by all means cop... but i wont be taken for a fool.

this is crazy. #2cents

I agree with you, these are not anything special to me.

BB 9's all dayyyyyyyyyyyy.

The Big Bang 9's were one of my favorites of the line. It wasn't just the color, it was the details of the inner shoe, the GITD sole, and the whole theme altogether. Shame I could never find a pair in my size that I was willing to pay for. Resale was through the roof when I looked. In comparison, these orange XI's do very little for me.

No worries fam, I was just looking for something else. Looked right over that. I'd be pissed.

I wouldn't have thought it was funny if it didn't come off easily but it did... probably still woulda laughed tho

Lol and smh at the pre-heat name being thrown on the orange joints. If they were pre-heats shouldn't they have been the first pair to release? That's how it's been for any other "pre-heat".

That's only been the case for the KD VI if I'm not mistaken. Pre-Heat and "1st colorway, limited" are not really that synonymous.

Lol and smh at the pre-heat name being thrown on the orange joints. If they were pre-heats shouldn't they have been the first pair to release? That's how it's been for any other "pre-heat".

see my rant lol

this is what im talking about.

hype tactics.

poor mans big bangs.

at least the BB9's had a theme to it with the galaxy print sock lining.

these are just "orange shoes" and they know it. hence the pre heat label tossed on there.

forgot about lebron 8's the main staple of "pre heat"

In that case, although it was the first colorway, that pre-heat was really more so of a PRE-The Heat colorway, and wasn't that limited during the second release if I remember correctly.

yeah, thats where the term originated. it was the first shoe that dropped before he was on the heat. hence pre-heat....

again.... nike hype tactics. smh. evil company man....

they know that sb8's go for anywhere from 600-1300 after market value.

so now they're throwing it around trying to trick their loyal consumers.

don't be surprised if you see a kobe 9 pre heat.

sorry if posted already but anyone with infos about

NIKE
LEBRON XI PRE-HEAT
URBN ORNG/LT ARMRY BL-LSR ORNG

releasing 27.10.2013 in europe :wink: 10.27.2013

They are only being called pre heats in here because of this first post above. It isn't "y'all" tossin the term around, smh and lol. The first person with any sort of information regarding them posted the term as if it was part of the shoes information. It was discussed earlier, and the KD 6 box says "Supreme" but Nike's release statement is where the term pre heat was used in relation to that shoe. I thought the Lebron 8 was called that for the obvious reason. Don't know why this person threw that tag on these orange XI's though, no one ever made sense of it.

http://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/

An overseas brick and mortar store in Spain all they releases are accurate from what I can see

You should have posted this as your source before you made those misleading posts so NTers would know you weren't posting some sort of leaked, legit info lol . This site and its awful mix up of dates has been in this thread since the first 10 pages. A lot of the shoes they list may release at some point but the dates are, and have been ever since they put up a calendar, completely jacked. Some get better as the real release date nears, others they never fix. Just lettin you know that the thread is aware of the site and it isn't a good source for accurate info.

Someone also posted 01/18/14 RD for the orange pair a few pages back, so we've seen 3 different dates so far.

I've been a lurker of NT for years and people reactions never cease to amaze me when a pic of a new shoe/colorway surfaces and they say they're not copping and give it hate for whatever reason but come release date they're the first dudes throwing up pics lol

I've been a lurker of NT for years and people reactions never cease to amaze me when a pic of a new shoe/colorway surfaces and they say they're not copping and give it hate for whatever reason but come release date they're the first dudes throwing up pics lol
Beasts!

Even long time lurkers gotta know that this has been stated more often than the actual scenario you're describing even occurs.

And again so what?

Does that make a sneaker enthusiast more noble for buying into a product at first site of every grainy cell phone photo?

Who cares how or why someone else purchased their pair, it doesn't at all affect how you get yours

Back
Top Bottom