Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I just pray those Pre-Heats aren't super-ridiculously limited or Nike starts pulling price hikes on certain random releases like they did with the X's [emoji]128530[/emoji]

maybe so, but I think they will dry out pretty quick.. and definitely will not hit outlets or go on sale.. lol
Yea but leading up to release day most were predicting sell out on Saturday......then that didn't happen and it changed to sellout by the end of the week....now its pretty clear that wont happen.....now its a month or two.....why dont we just sit back and let the shoe do what it do! And can some of you guys please stop acting like the design of the shoe is so groundbreaking and never before seen nor RESEMBLE any other lesser nike basketball shoe that came before it and also acting like foamposite was just newly created for this shoe and has not been around since '97!

This is confusing to me as well. Every two posts is talking about some "Don't sleep! They're going fast!" Like a damn car salesman commercial. Nike isn't paying anyone here (except JM probably), so the inventory analysis should really go no further than "if anyone still needs these, my local ______ has them, so give a phone order a shot" or "______.com has some pairs up if anyone needs them."

Trying to figure out why these are or aren't "sitting" is a massive waste of time, especially if you already have your pair.

I think people say this so we can make a precautionary strike before the hundreds of "anyone know where I can find a sz ____ of the KPs either online or locally...?" posts 6+ months from now lol.

But for real I guess people are just excited about them, after seeing them in person.

Count me in! If they're obtainable that is
y cause it matches ya phins jersey 
laugh.gif

I think people say this so we can make a precautionary strike before the hundreds of "anyone know where I can find a sz ____ of the KPs either online or locally...?" posts 6+ months from now lol.

But for real I guess people are just excited about them, after seeing them in person.
THIS

I am just giving people a heads up that are waiting on outlets or discounts that it isnt going to happen and if they watn them should get them now before they get them from a reseller..

Yea but leading up to release day most were predicting sell out on Saturday......then that didn't happen and it changed to sellout by the end of the week....now its pretty clear that wont happen.....now its a month or two.....why dont we just sit back and let the shoe do what it do! And can some of you guys please stop acting like the design of the shoe is so groundbreaking and never before seen nor RESEMBLE any other lesser nike basketball shoe that came before it and also acting like foamposite was just newly created for this shoe and has not been around since '97!
Of course these were going to sit.. they where a HUGE GR..  when was the last time nike sold a lebron NOT tlo?  to be honest I am suprised on how fast they sold out online compared to the X's last year..

^^ yup. i personally think this colorway is FIREEE but i didnt think these would be selling out as fast as they are for $200. even NDC doesnt have FSR anymore and these are super GR... but i plan on scooping a pair up tonight at my local spot

i also think EVERY other GR colorway for the lebron xis will sit alot harder than these beauties.

^^ yup. i personally think this colorway is FIREEE but i didnt think these would be selling out as fast as they are for $200. even NDC doesnt have FSR anymore and these are super GR... but i plan on scooping a pair up tonight at my local spot

i also think EVERY other GR colorway for the lebron xis will sit alot harder than these beauties.
probably so.. I really dont have anything else on my radar.. maybe the christmas.. definelty the forging irons.. but they will probably super limited and i wont be able to cop..lol

Lebron XI KP,  Black/Red Elite socks, 12" Chainmail shorts and Game Time 11 Sleevless shirt.

OOTD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom