Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lebron 12's looks like Marshall's baseball cleats. But knowing Nike, they'll definitely make variations of it to make it more appealing. I remember when I was at a Nike outlet and they had the blue Lebron 1's for $40, and didn't even pick them up. Lebron 2's was what got me interested. Picked up the white/blue pair. Comes the 3's, I remember playing that online LeBron game trying to win the 3's on their site (anybody remember playing that game where you have to find an item in the LeBron's house). Completely skipped the 4-6 because they were ugly as f to me. Jumped back on the 7's for a few pairs. Disliked when they changed the model for playoff edition 7's. the V1 8's were poorly received because of the swoosh placement, v2's were better. 9's were great all around, 10's were also great but it had gotten too expensive. 11's were aesthetically pleasing to me since the beginning but they are some heavy tanks on your feet. 

YES...this is getting ridiculous! I chatted with NDC customer service yesterday. Dude actually congratulated me for getting the WTLS.

He said that the order was received and it was at the warehouse but they had not updated the system yet. He said it would be updated in the next 48 hrs and he told me not to worry and that I was going to get them.  Do I trust him??.....

HELLLLLLLL NAW..
my shipping says mine will be here tomorrow.  thats odd you didnt get one

Jades are alright to me. I was trying for some other sneakers on mobile villa and kept getting errors, so i said forget it after a few attempts.

just scored a kings crown off eastbay for 221.39  
smokin.gif

i started liking it more and more after i saw them on feet

NIKE EU had a small restock earlier on today though. no problem just ATC and checkout boom !!!

2 pair !!!!
roll.gif

Hope everyone still looking for their WTL gets them at a good price. Flipped one of my extra pairs for retail to some homies that own a consignment store since they hooked me up with 1999 WC IV's.

id be happy if i can land a pair for <300.. Craigging is helping drive the price down locally tho..lol

Isn't the champs sizes the same inventory that someone had posted about earlier in the afternoon on eastbay and then later on about footlocker?

The guy that posted the info on twitter originally pulled the entire sites stock of all products and then grabbed the WTL info from that.... but I get info from the warehouse and he had said less than 20 pairs total for online stock when they got em in (and he told me the number in my size which also matched the twitter info).

I was surprised they had so few in the first place, but they pretty much treat their online allocation like its a brick n mortar store even tho it has an exponentially larger customer base.

Who's the source of that list and the warehouse count, or are they one and same person? Still seems implausible for a major website to have only about 2 fsr on their site for such a large release.

List is someone on twitter that I know pulls the entire online stock file that can be dumped into an excel spreadsheet the same way an employee could print it off to take inventory. He is not the same person that I know that sees the shipment and inventory firsthand. It wouldn't make any sense for me to use the two sources having the same info as further evidence to their legitimacy if it were the same person... It's true and 100% accurate. That's the stock that JJ had. There were only 50 pairs of Ferrari 14's total online and they had multiple stores with more stock than that.

What's the deal on these size 7 prices! :stoneface:

I tried to tell everyone, if you wear it or need it for your girl that $320+ at B4B and elsewhere would be good prices. Those sellers will have 5-10 people fighting over each pair through PM's on eBay too. Played out the same way for WTKD. People couldn't get pairs off for $275 and size 7's were selling for $550+

Back
Top Bottom