Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
lol. u guys make me laugh.  im 33.  i had aqua 8s back in 7th or 8th grade . that gives me license to say what i want whenver i want een in this game sooo long .  

So your 33 and had aqua 8s in the 7th/8th grade, but aqua 8s came out in 2007 as a retro+ color way. :stoneface:
Oh boy...Ladies and gentleman...I don't even...

Take a seat young'n.

Wait so my 07 aquas are actually the OGs? gotta get these on ebay asap.

Everyone needs to calm down in here, too much stupidity in the last few posts :lol:

So your 33 and had aqua 8s in the 7th/8th grade, but aqua 8s came out in 2007 as a retro+ color way.
indifferent.gif

sad to say im completely lost right now..

someone just post me some damn links for retail for WTL FSR so we can bomb the resellers.

My personal faves:

1.  Gator Kings

2.  King's Pride

3.  WTL (haven't seen them in person yet though, tomorrow)

4.  X-mas

5.  2K14's 

6.  Gamma Blue

7.  Aways

8.  BHM

9.  Graffiti

10 Terracotta Warriors

My personal faves:

1.  Gator Kings

2.  King's Pride

3.  WTL (haven't seen them in person yet though, tomorrow)

4.  X-mas

5.  2K14's 

6.  Gamma Blue

7.  Aways

8.  BHM

9.  Graffiti

10 Terracotta Warriors
put bhm in top 4 and i agree with your list top to bottom 

put bhm in top 4 and i agree with your list top to bottom 
BHM would've easily made my top 4 if they would've toned down that crazy print on them.  The rest of the shoe is amazing, gold accents, dope translucent outsole, liner is nice, really great shoe.  

Last edited:
I tried to tell everyone, if you wear it or need it for your girl that $320+ at B4B and elsewhere would be good prices. Those sellers will have 5-10 people fighting over each pair through PM's on eBay too. Played out the same way for WTKD. People couldn't get pairs off for $275 and size 7's were selling for $550+

You havent told anybody anything we didnt already know about this. Pls stop trying to hype up the resellers into buying up the odd sizes. Leave them for those of us who actually wear them & want a chance at buying them for retail!

Hey genius don't take the post I quoted out of the reply. The post I quoted referenced being surprised about the size 7 prices. So yeah there's exact proof I told someone something they didn't already know. You didn't know either so quit trying to act like you did, commenting on every one of my posts that says size 7 in it. If you knew anything like you NOW say you did, you woulda been buyin em for $320 at B4B and not posting on here about em :lol: . Tell me I'm hypin up resellers AFTER the retail release is over, yeah that makes sense. Everyone in here now is going to go buy up your size for under resell where exactly?? In my inbox asking if I'll trade you for a size 8. Why you buying up size 8's, that isn't your size, reseller!

Hey genius don't take the post I quoted out of the reply. The post I quoted referenced being surprised about the size 7 prices. So yeah there's exact proof I told someone something they didn't already know. You didn't know either so quit trying to act like you did, commenting on every one of my posts that says size 7 in it. If you knew anything like you NOW say you did, you woulda been buyin em for $320 at B4B and not posting on here about em
laugh.gif
. Tell me I'm hypin up resellers AFTER the retail release is over, yeah that makes sense. Everyone in here now is going to go buy up your size for under resell where exactly?? In my inbox asking if I'll trade you for a size 8. Why you buying up size 8's, that isn't your size, reseller!
Glad, I can finesse a size 7-8 lol.

The hype for size 7 in men's releases only is REAL!

Back
Top Bottom