Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Every Lebron XI box (minus the Multi-color Lows) should've came with a label stating the following

WARNING: Do not purchase with the intent to resell because you will LOSE.
So true but when will resellers finally get it? This is not just happening with LeBrons either it's across the board with Jordans, Foams, etc. except  for a few limited releases. Sellers down here were begging people to take the black toe 14's off they hands for retail, don't get me started on the Brazil and Shooting Stars packs, and even a more limited shoe like the Ferrari 14's were going for $250-$260 after the hype died and the retail on those after tax is like $220 so that's only $30-40!! These little nickel & dime resellers that use their bill money and need to make an immediate flip looking like they about to be extinct, you gonna need to have major funds and major plugs to make any real money in the shoe game it seems.

did you click the spoiler, he wore 'em, it's not like the nike XI where he tried to like them

yeah, practiced or played in em

I think if he really liked em he woulda wore em out somewhere

posting stills don't mean much to me, I remember how he dipped off like he wasn't too thrilled

I could've misread it but I don't believe so

I think he wore em cause somebody made em for him and it woulda looked bad if he didn't

Last edited:

did you click the spoiler, he wore 'em, it's not like the nike XI where he tried to like them
yeah, practiced or played in em

I think if he really liked em he woulda wore em out somewhere

posting stills don't mean much to me, I remember how he dipped off like he wasn't too thrilled

I could've misread it but I don't believe so

I think he wore em cause somebody made em for him and it woulda looked bad if he didn't
2:52 in this video "lebron i'm have to rock these"

Not saying he did or didn't like them, but I wouldn't trust anything a celebrity says who knows they are being filmed on camera.

But in the video it does seem like he couldn't care less for them. He didn't even bother to fully take it out the box and do a 360 view of it.

Last edited:
whether he liked em or not (i think he liked em but just wasn't tryin to get super hyped on camera), he still reached out to mache customs to get a 1 of 1 and that right there should be the highlight and will keep mache in business for a long time....imo not as dope as the iron man 9s he did but still fresh

anyways....

Last edited:
Bron looks like he wondering why comic book guy from Simpsons painting shoes 

It's obvious he didn't care for the customs, to him it's like receiving a new pair of socks from a relative

Mache even picks up on the disappointment and feels to need to validate the shoes by saying he only made 1 pair, just for LJ

Last edited:
Y'all dudes act like everyone obsesses over sneakers like NT does.

Bron has been getting free kicks of his choosing since the early 2000's, do you really think he would jump out of his seat for a painted pair of his own shoes?

Even if he loved them, do you really expect him to do anything more than smile and wear them?

Found my size on the WTL on the bay for $320 shipped. Still waiting for shipping confirmation from the seller though.

Y'all dudes act like everyone obsesses over sneakers like NT does.

Bron has been getting free kicks of his choosing since the early 2000's, do you really think he would jump out of his seat for a painted pair of his own shoes?

Even if he loved them, do you really expect him to do anything more than smile and wear them?
thank you, people wanted him to do the animated people reaction, jumping up and down, oh I know yall wanted him to invent the shmoney dance when he saw them instead of keeping it professional, point blank if he didn't like them there's no way he's wearing them

BTW small sizing questions, do the WTLs run like Everglades or do they run like the Gammas/Gator Kings?

(Glades ran big for me for some reason compared to the Gators, both at 8.5)

It's a crap shoot, man. I had three pairs of KPs, same size, all fit differently.

On another note...Chinas came in today. Fuuuuego
nthat.gif

Arrived just in time for the Royals game tomorrow. Will def be wearing them.

Lows are extremely comfortable. Glad I copped a couple pairs. $156 on NDC.

NIKE LEBRON 11 ELITE GOLD -- were these ever on sale anywhere? Seems like every colorway went on sale at one point or another except for this colorway. If so where to find them??

Back
Top Bottom