Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
GKs @ 195 shipped or Gold/mango elites @ 225 shipped? Both BNIB. I'm having a hard time deciding but leaning towards the GKs, what do yall think?

GK's all day, they in my top 5 :pimp:
Thanks bro, even though I am mostly a big fan of red and white upper/mesh, white posite and gold details on these XIs I still need those GKs, crazy amount of detail put together so well, plus the special box and extra laces. Glad I got my head straight now [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Not pictured: doubles of KP, GK, TW...parted ways with my Dunkman mids and a damaged second pair of MN

So here's the final tally...had to separate them:
Good move moving the Dunkmans. I got rid of mines too. Returned to Nike store for some store credit.

Collection is 
nthat.gif

They NEVER give us close approximations of LBJ's best PE's...that's what pushes us to cop on iD...even though many are not into iD's, Nike BANKS on the masses designing the closest thing they can. It's a CHA-CHING across the board for them.

Although the Independence Day was all white posite...unless you meant ALL white, posite, fuse, flywire etc...
True about Nike ID's, Forgot about the independence's white posite, I passed cause of the yellow/gum bottoms. If that was a navy or red bottoms, I wouldve copped. Just really liked the pe's they had.

Last edited:
Thanks bro, even though I am mostly a big fan of red and white upper/mesh, white posite and gold details on these XIs I still need those GKs, crazy amount of detail put together so well, plus the special box and extra laces. Glad I got my head straight now [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Yea honestly GK's were probably the most detailed release out of everything that dropped from the details of the sneaker and GITD, the special box, extra laces, lace locks and special card :smokin

Are we officially done with the 11?

Pretty much. Though i personally might look around for some Forging Irons, SE Lows, and those Red and Gold Elites rather than move on to the Xll.

Also still waiting for the South Beach to go on discount.

Last edited:
Pretty much. Though i personally might look around for some Forging Irons, SE Lows, and those Red and Gold Elites rather than move on to the Xll.

I keep telling myself I'm going to get Big Bangs or Forging Irons; not both. Obviously if I have to choose Big Bangs are the go to but something about the FIs still makes me want them :lol:

I keep telling myself I'm going to get Big Bangs or Forging Irons; not both. Obviously if I have to choose Big Bangs are the go to but something about the FIs still makes me want them :lol:

I've had the same conversation lol I think i'd be happy with either in the long run. Though i'm not a major fan, that glow in the dark sole on the Bangs is dope. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom