• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Do I spy elastic cuffed jeans? 
nerd.gif

Looks like a public restroom squat.
nah its was in the lobby of work before we headed out for a team building event it does look like a bathroom pic though lol and yeah im wearing denim joggers today, much better than nt denim 
laugh.gif

just a heads up for my fellow big footers....size 13 in China lows available on footlocker.com...i was able to add to cart but didn't order them!  189 free ship

Last edited:
just a heads up for my fellow big footers....size 13 in China lows available on footlocker.com...i was able to add to cart but didn't order them!  189 free ship
I'm also pretty sure they're available at footlocker in times square

WTL are avaliable through stock check at footlocker. Did one today and ordered a 9.5. They still had a 9 left and a size 11 in the Gator Kings. So yea,

HURRY!

WTL are avaliable through stock check at footlocker. Did one today and ordered a 9.5. They still had a 9 left and a size 11 in the Gator Kings. So yea,

HURRY!
I'm willing to bet that WTL is a pair an employee is hiding to wait for discount. Good luck though on actually getting them shipped.

They're ids. I remember a burgundy kinda red on there, and I remember for sure there was tour yellow too.

Whoa :wow: ..........

I'm so on right now I ddid'nt even notice they were XI's :x

I almost questioned whether or not we had a tour yellow outsole option for XII ID's that I did'nt know about :x

And on that note I'm going to sleep :lol:

Trade, I gave up preludes v and vii
false. They are ctk PEs.

Oh ok so technically I was right because they are'nt just a regulat ID, which was my initial thought :rofl:

Nice either way :smokin

Whoa :wow: ..........

I'm so on right now I ddid'nt even notice they were XI's :x

I almost questioned whether or not we had a tour yellow outsole option for XII ID's that I did'nt know about :x

And on that note I'm going to sleep :lol:
Oh ok so technically I was right because they are'nt just a regulat ID, which was my initial thought :rofl:

Nice either way :smokin
lol good lookin but you need to get some sleep, no way you should be confusing them for xiis :lol:

Back
Top Bottom