Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't understand the hate for the Graffitis. I bet if they had been limited like the 4s, opinions would be different.
Nope. They're still very ugly just like the graffiti 4s. I think the the 2 panels with writing on the WTLs are the worst part of that shoe.

I don't understand the hate for the Graffitis. I bet if they had been limited like the 4s, opinions would be different.
I think it's cuz the print on the XIs looks messy and kinda random. The graffiti XI print kind of just looks like a bunch of squiggly lines with spray can graphics, whereas the IVs are more put together and you can make out actual words in the print. I agree though that some folks probably might've liked the graffiti XIs more if they had a limited tag, but that goes for everything.

If the Grafitti on the XI was actually "GRAFITTI" they would've been nice :rolleyes

That scribble scrabble all over them was ridiculous :x

Lol the ELITE maisons are dope to me, especially since i didnt pay anything near $300 for em.

Ugliest goes to that orange for sure.

but the denims, blue suade, regular and lowtop maison, graffiti , jades, USA were all ugly. Its doesnt matter what order its in, lol.

Last edited:
worst has to be the all orange non forging iron pair , bhm, slh, graffiti, dunkman...

top 5 

KP

WTL

MK

Red Elite SE

Gator King/Elite Low SE

Im a Halo fan, but this is just a waste of some KCs 
mean.gif

I think it's cuz the print on the XIs looks messy and kinda random. The graffiti XI print kind of just looks like a bunch of squiggly lines with spray can graphics, whereas the IVs are more put together and you can make out actual words in the print. I agree though that some folks probably might've liked the graffiti XIs more if they had a limited tag, but that goes for everything.
the mess is what made me like them, the random not coherent design was def for me, heck I got the shirt and the snapback
nthat.gif

Graffitis are one of my favorites!!! The other being WTL

I'd say the TW were the ugliest cw to me. TRex next

Back
Top Bottom