Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Let's be real people. You know there is always "that guy" who had every hot and hyped release , spends an absurd amount of money on them and no matter how much he tries, he just never pulls it off in a flattering way. This picture is of that guy. Mark my words, there will be other photos of a person who knows what their doing that will surface before the release date that will have everyone back on board with both shoes.
Those are Thom Browne sweats. I'm sure he was just trying them on for the pics.

What you said is still valid, it's just that 95% of NT can't dress and never will.

Picked these up :D

Don't know about everyone else, but don't the Terracotta's remind you of Megatron?

What you said is still valid, it's just that 95% of NT can't dress and never will.
so you're in that 5% that can ? 
nerd.gif

The fact that LeBron switched out his shoe back to an X, makes me just want to return the Aways. I think he has a problem with the toebox issue as well. 

Footlocker Guam just got the KP last Friday. Got a size 8 but wish I was able to try them on cuz I also got the pinky pain too. But it's breaking in nicely now after 2 wears during a 7 hour shift in retail.

&& the LeBron issue is a bummer for me cus I really just wanna see the shoes in action

The fact that LeBron switched out his shoe back to an X, makes me just want to return the Aways. I think he has a problem with the toebox issue as well. 
still gon sell, they almost sold on eastbay. an im still getn my pair friday

Last edited:
interesting read. I didn't know bron switched from the IVs to the 20-5-5 midseason. it's also interesting that the problem didn't arise in the preseason unless he didn't wear the XI in the preseason (im clueless).
I didn't remember him doing that with the IV's either...seemed like he wore IV's all season long. 

First time he wore the XI's was ring night (which he wore all game surprisingly) he wore X elites in the pre-season. 

interesting read. I didn't know bron switched from the IVs to the 20-5-5 midseason. it's also interesting that the problem didn't arise in the preseason unless he didn't wear the XI in the preseason (im clueless).

I didn't remember him doing that with the IV's either...seemed like he wore IV's all season long. 

First time he wore the XI's was ring night (which he wore all game surprisingly) he wore X elites in the pre-season. 

that's what I thought but I could certainly be wrong. I thought he followed his usual pattern of wearing his sig shoe during the season then switching to the soldier-type shoe for the playoffs.
and it makes sense now that he wore the Xs.

its really weird that he cant size up to alleviate the toe pain.

that's what I thought but I could certainly be wrong. I thought he followed his usual pattern of wearing his sig shoe during the season then switching to the soldier-type shoe for the playoffs.
and it makes sense now that he wore the Xs.

its really weird that he cant size up to alleviate the toe pain.
If you look at nikelebron.net's NBA gallery for the 2006-2007 season it shows him only shows him wearing the Lebron IV during the regular season and switching to the Lebron Soldier during the the playoffs.

IT makes me wonder if thats true then is that the reason they abandoned the foam based Original Lebron 6 

I get that people want to see LeBron wearing the XI for them to have a certain "connection" to the shoe, that is perfectly reasonable, and expected.

I don't get people saying the LeBron XI is a "complete fail" and "terrible" shoe because LeBron is having issues with it.

Are your feet shaped (practically disfigured) exactly like LeBron's? And do you play NBA level basketball 365 days a year? If not, his issues with his feet have nothing to do with how this shoe works for most of us.

Is it bad and extremely worrisome for Nike and the sales of the shoe, of course. But I don't see how LeBron's funky feet and his issues with the toebox (or orthotic) translate to anyone who likes this shoe, or anyone who hoops in this shoe. I'm going to keep hooping in mine, they work great for me. Will be picking up Gammas in the next couple weeks as well, whether LeBron wears X's this season or XI's.

lol at people returning their shoes cause LeBron isn't wearing it

people freak out over everything especially when they are looking for an excuse not to like a shoe. :lol:

in all reality, Lebron is a totally different user than what us common people are meaning he switches shoes game to game (even in-game) thus never giving the shoe a chance to get the thorough break-in that it apparently needs.

most common users have reported a prolonged breaking period follow by improved comfort.

here's one thing no 1 really wants to accept from a pure logical standpoint...

for those of you uncomfortable with the shoe... did you ask yourself that maybe, just maybe... that this shoe isnt for you? there are a billion other choices, no need to rant about nike.
No one shoe can accommodate every type of foot.

Back
Top Bottom