Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hood, burbs, rural, farm folk, nobody will. Jordan's started basketball shoes being the "it" thing. Lebrons have pink and teal colorways to sell shoes
Show me any new Lebron sneakers that are actually durable and can hold their shape after 3 months of wear?? Non. Lebron's are bulky over-priced sneakers made out cheap material. I only wear leather, nubuck or suede sneakers.

Show me any new Lebron sneakers that are actually durable and can hold their shape after 3 months of wear?? Non. Lebron's are bulky over-priced sneakers made out cheap material. I only wear leather, nubuck or suede sneakers.
I Dont Have The Gif To Respond To This So Im Not Gonna Say Anything....

All those damn sample pics released within a week of time. Now it's been about 4 works and we haven't seen another pic yet.

Is this a joke?! All the J's I own crease and look worn after just a few wears. My lebron X ID's have been worn 50+ times and still look new no BS. You want pix?

And I got news for ya. .. All them Nike's that you think are leather..... They really aren't

View media item 451118
View media item 451119Yeah easily 50+ wears. And never cleaned either

All those damn sample pics released within a week of time. Now it's been about 4 works and we haven't seen another pic yet.
Yea It Looks Like They Just Serged The Public, Just To Have Us Wait Another Three Months For Additional Pics lol Sucks.... This Thread Might As Well Go On Hold Unless The XI's Are Dropping Sooner Than We Think

idk about anyone else but my lebrons have held up well.. i have worn my 8s heavy and they still look great. same with the 9s

people who complain about creasing are stupid for real. Nice leather creases and fast too. Thats what it does. Who cares? Wear the shoes, enjoy them. Let them crease. I have common projects sneakers with butter soft leather that are creased to ****. So? Ill take that over plastic any day.

Last edited:
people who complain about creasing are stupid for real. Nice leather creases and fast too. Thats what it does. Who cares? Wear the shoes, enjoy them. Let them crease. I have common projects sneakers with butter soft leather that are creased to ****. So? Ill take that over plastic any day.

Agreed, I can't even imagine nike profit margin with these plastic shoes as of late.

Agreed, I can't even imagine nike profit margin with these plastic shoes as of late.
People act like they're wearing air ones with that big horrid cease on the toebox, I love when my sneakers creased just means I'm enjoying the hell out of them.

As for the Lebron 11's I really doubt I'll buy a pair but I said that about the 9's and loved the elites. 10's are nice but I only bought 2 pairs so far, the 11's look like they have potential but I really have to see them in person.

Last edited:
At least they last a long time, even though its plastic. Not anything to justify the price tag, but it definitely helps knowing they're gonna last.

You crazy as hell if you think suede, leather or nubuck doesn't lose shape(much quicker than today's plastics).

I love my Jordans, but for no reason other than nostalgia. But the quality ain't ish in today's standards.

Seriously? All of my Brons still have their shape and are in great condition. Even after heavy basketball use on a high level.

Obviously you don't have any lebrons

I hope you know that the "cheap, plastic" lebrons that you don't like actually are better than most suede, nubuck, and leather kicks. The hyperfuse is put on most basketball shoes because it outlasts other materials beside foamposites in performance. It's also stronger and can take more punishment than leather, suede, and nubuck

Back
Top Bottom