Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Wow. A lot of posts all of a sudden of hit and miss. What happened to the "fake Big Bang" comments and feelings toward the release? Lol. I knew the hype would get to y'all sooner or later. Never changes.

way to take a statement few people made and apply it to everyone :smokin

For real. I like them since day 1. Let me tell you this though they are NOT big bangs. Those are one of my favorite pairs of sneakers I own PERIOD, and are just beautiful.

Cancelled my pair. Bought these on semi-impulse. 

Gonna start buying shoes I really want. Blue/Red Flyknits and Taxi XIIs here I come!

Congratulations to all who got their pair

Trust me. I know who really liked them from day 1 and got thru and who didn't. I just woke up late. Lol. No biggie. I knew sooner or later nike was gonna pull a release like this for the XI.

No, it was alot of folks on here hating on them and saying they werent going to cop more than any recent shoe I had seen.I knew that wasnt going to last tho.

I miss my big bangs so much right now.1 of the dopest shoes ever imo.

Last edited:
I missed out on the big bangs because I was to focused on trying to get the galaxy foams. Bought a pair on eBay that were fugazi and by the time that settled people wanted 500+ for my size. I tried making an ID for the X and the XI but it just doesn't look how I want. The FI came the closest (just missing the gitd sole) and they have details / colors you can't do on ID. I was also going to ID some Miami Nights but couldn't get them how I wanted so the XI version will suite me fine, although some vivid purple on the swoosh would have been fire.

i'm sure down the road I will regret not getting these, but I had to commute to work at 8am, I hate those mid week releases

as far as big bangs go, I think they really are two different shoes, in a way I like these better, but the big bangs are just a classic so its hard to top that

No, it was alot of folks on here hating on them and saying they werent going to cop more than any recent shoe I had seen.I knew that wasnt going to last tho.

I miss my big bangs so much right now.1 of the dopest shoes ever imo.

do you have an account for everyone that said no thanks vs who said "copped" this morning?
this shoe was definitely liked by a gang load of people. its not like it was flying under the radar and people just came out of nowhere and got all of them.

I love the shoe. not the price. been wavering on buying them just because of that. said forget it... if I get them in my cart, then ill just sell off my fear 4s or return my laney Vs to finishline.

i'm sure down the road I will regret not getting these, but I had to commute to work at 8am, I hate those mid week releases

as far as big bangs go, I think they really are two different shoes, in a way I like these better, but the big bangs are just a classic so its hard to top that
You mean you didn't want to try to open a twitter link from your smart phone while driving and check out while potentially going 65 MPH plus? Priorities my man.... priorities...

I don't think it's right to compare the 88 Cements to these.  Forging Irons were only available via NDC and FTL.   No Niketown are physically getting these so if you struck out online then you struck out.

Last edited:
People in due time will put the forging irons on the same level as the big bangs. It's inevitable. Once people start wearing it and take some more dope on feet pictures, it will be wanted.

you don't understand the people buying them then.

I don't care for the 1 for 1 thing. many of us don't. didn't care if it was limited or not either.

also, IDs take about a month to show up... no thanks

PREACH! Lol I hate Nike ID

I don't think it's right to compare the 88 Cements to these.  Forging Irons were only available via NDC and FTL.   No Niketown are physically getting these so if you struck out online then you struck out.

no niketowns had the 88s either on release date genius. the only difference is that the 88s were on finishline too.

just because you guys checked out with ease doesn't mean they aren't limited. remember, it's a week day and A LOT of ppl aren't able to attempt purchasing them. I'm here at unknwn waiting on my pair.
worth it. Comes with the special packaging there. What spot in line r u?

do you have an account for everyone that said no thanks vs who said "copped" this morning?
this shoe was definitely liked by a gang load of people. its not like it was flying under the radar and people just came out of nowhere and got all of them.

I love the shoe. not the price. been wavering on buying them just because of that. said forget it... if I get them in my cart, then ill just sell off my fear 4s or return my laney Vs to finishline.
No but I can check and get back you lol.

It just seemed like more people were passing on these because they weren't feeling them and especially once the price increase was known.

Their were raffles for 88's.  Compared to these being strictly 100% online exclusives.  Since no physical store is getting them, even FootLocker says it's only being released on FootLocker.com.  Plus, don't forget the time the 88's got re-released  Will these? Doubtful.

Last edited:
Their were raffles for 88's.  Compared to these being strictly 100% online exclusives.  Since no physical store is getting them, even FootLocker says it's only being released on FootLocker.com.  Plus, don't forget the time the 88's got re-stocked.  Will these get restocked? Not likely.

Unknwn got them here in Miami...

You mean you didn't want to try to open a twitter link from your smart phone while driving and check out while potentially going 65 MPH plus? Priorities my man.... priorities...
LOL

sad thing is I have used my phone like that before but I stopped, I don't even look at while I am driving now, I mean when I hit a red light I check it out real quick but soon as the car gets going I put it back down, not worth it

Looks like most copped easily. I say most because I didn't get through. No worries, ps4 day has made up for missing out. Congrats to all who got one.

Back
Top Bottom