Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
...It wouldn't hurt to start by actually using the 'Forging Iron' iD option. The swoosh on the real pair is silver, not white

...don't you think when making a pair of forging irons I would've used the forging iron option? Jeez not everybody is a blithering idiot. And I think I know what color the swoosh is.. I used a comparison pic but clearly you didn't see that. There is no silver as I stated these didn't come out well in my eyes. ID swooshes can be dark grey or white. I chose white. Lets see your pair?

Maybe you should check the pair you created in that comparison again before you go off on a tirade.

There was clearly no 'Forging Iron' effect on the hyperfuse unless it was just a Nike glitch from that particular angle. I also assumed that when posed with the dilemma of having to choose between dark gray and white as a replacement for silver, gray would have been a more desirable choice.

I'm not whipping one up, because I don't give a **** about the colorway. There's also an actual LeBron 11 iD thread, so this wouldn't be the place for it anyway.

Maybe you should check the pair you created in that comparison again before you go off on a tirade.

There was clearly no 'Forging Iron' effect on the hyperfuse unless it was just a Nike glitch from that particular angle. I also assumed that when posed with the dilemma of having to choose between dark gray and white as a replacement for silver, gray would have been a more desirable choice.

I'm not whipping one up, because I don't give a **** about the colorway. There's also an actual LeBron 11 iD thread, so this wouldn't be the place for it anyway.

Clicked forging iron, white looked better, and **** the ID thread.

Not to butt in on your guys conversation but when you do the forging iron effect with the exact same overlay and base color they come out looking solid in the rendering. You don't get those "sparks" it's more of a blending of the 2 colors vs an accent. That's what I was mentioning a few pages back for people saying that you can ID the exact FI pair. You can't.

Not to butt in on your guys conversation but when you do the forging iron effect with the exact same overlay and base color they come out looking solid in the rendering. You don't get those "sparks" it's more of a blending of the 2 colors vs an accent. That's what I was mentioning a few pages back for people saying that you can ID the exact FI pair. You can't.
thats what I was wondering too, in the rendering they look solid, but I wonder how they come out

lets be real here though, the FI release is way doper than a FI ID, I didn't go for the FIs and I may never have a pair but I can't sit here and say oh I will make a FI ID and it will be so much better! that's just not the case, the FI release is too dope

A re-release? maybe not... But a nice restock? You can count on it

I could see the cutting jades situation happening again, but with Nike who knows
The Jades were a re-release, not a restock.
A restock is more random. A re-release is a planned release with a release date and such.
I know the jades were a re-release, and I could see it happening again, but with Nike who knows. The more probable scenario is a restock which has been happening with almost every release this year (hence me saying, A re-release? maybe not)... 2 scenarios and I explained the maybe not in the second line

Has anyone hooped in these with the Kobe 8 insole?  

Thinking about giving it a go with the kobe 8 insert and a thin ortholite insert on top

oh and to those ordering from Richards with the 20% off (it will drop again this afternoon), after placing your order call them up. Tell them you didn't receive your 10% off email sign up coupon and they might apply it to your order. I got the Aways for $158 after taxes

Ordered yesterday, on the truck today
nthat.gif

This is just like the X's all over again, fall in love with the shoe itself, then almost every colorway ends up looking good....better get back to work so I can grab all these colorways coming at us. 

^^^ who you telling bro. I literally swore I wouldn't go in like I did with the Xs and I smell it happening. By January i'll have 4 pairs (maybe 5 if the FI restock).

I curse the day I seen Sneakermame and some other dudes X collection, they're the ones that brought me to the darkside lol

Thank God I didn't wander around these parts while the 9s were dropping

Kicks Crew.. I could do 11, the 11.5 just feels better
I didn't have on elite socks when i tried on my 11.5 KPs, but there was just too much room in the toebox, I hope the 11 fits me right, guess I will find out when I get these in

I didn't have on elite socks when i tried on my 11.5 KPs, but there was just too much room in the toebox, I hope the 11 fits me right, guess I will find out when I get these in

You should be good, if I was playing hoops in them I would get an 11.. Can't wait to see your pics bro!! If KC's ships the 2 I copped last night I should be able to take some shots by next week!!

^^^ who you telling bro. I literally swore I wouldn't go in like I did with the Xs and I smell it happening. By January i'll have 4 pairs (maybe 5 if the FI restock).

I curse the day I seen Sneakermame and some other dudes X collection, they're the ones that brought me to the darkside lol

Thank God I didn't wander around these parts while the 9s were dropping
I'm in the same boat...said I wasn't going to go "nuts" like I did with X's (15 pair of X's, including elites, Elite ID's and 2 pair of lows), but here I am. 

So far I got the KP's, Aways, Gammas, an ID "Home" pair coming the first week of December, and TW's and Miami Nights knocking on my door asking me to let them in. 

Who needs money to eat anyways! 
laugh.gif
  (NOT BEING SERIOUS, more than enough money for shoes, spare me the "get your priorities straight" posts)

You should be good, if I was playing hoops in them I would get an 11.. Can't wait to see your pics bro!! If KC's ships the 2 I copped last night I should be able to take some shots by next week!!
they ship crazy fast man you will have them ASAP

damn they already at my local post office but I won't be home to sign!!!!!!!!! man that blows, and they don't open until 9 tomorrow so I can't pick them up on my way to work, gonna have to hope they deliver when I am home from work tomorrow

hopefuly I have pics up tomorrow, but you got the best pics bro so they won't be on your level lol

Last edited:
they ship crazy fast man you will have them ASAP

damn they already at my local post office but I won't be home to sign!!!!!!!!! man that blows, and they don't open until 9 tomorrow so I can't pick them up on my way to work, gonna have to hope they deliver when I am home from work tomorrow

hopefuly I have pics up tomorrow, but you got the best pics bro so they won't be on your level lol

I don't know if I'd say crazy fast. My pre-order pair for sure shipped asap on release day. But I picked up a 2nd pair late Monday night and they still haven't shipped, still being processed and today would be the 4th business day (or 3rd based on the time difference).

I'm going to break down and cop a pair of xi, I'm sure I'll get more wears out of the aways but I don't wanna pass up the KP... Jesus what it is to have bills and only enough money for 1 pair!

Back
Top Bottom