• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
they ship crazy fast man you will have them ASAP

damn they already at my local post office but I won't be home to sign!!!!!!!!! man that blows, and they don't open until 9 tomorrow so I can't pick them up on my way to work, gonna have to hope they deliver when I am home from work tomorrow

hopefuly I have pics up tomorrow, but you got the best pics bro so they won't be on your level lol

I hope they come ASAP I can't wait to see them.. Thanks for the kinds words bro

whatever happened to the Cool Grey colorway... was dope on the 7, 8, and 9s.... wasn't on the 10s and I don't see it on these yet.

oh and to those ordering from Richards with the 20% off (it will drop again this afternoon), after placing your order call them up. Tell them you didn't receive your 10% off email sign up coupon and they might apply it to your order. I got the Aways for $158 after taxes

Ordered yesterday, on the truck today :nthat:

Good looking out on that 10% heads up :smokin I just may order this afternoon and give it a try. What time is the discount supposed to pop back up?

I got this response from a footlocker rep when I inquired about the backordered FI.   

Joey X.: The manufacturer has not provided us an update to restocking the product from its previous date of 11/14/13, as the date was not guarantee. At this time, changes or cancellations is possible.

Right on, different strokes for different folks. After owning the galaxy foams and being severely disappointed with the manner in which the foamposite material is "printed on" ( more like veneered) I find it incredibly cheap looking. I would much rather see a legitimate textured surface of some sort, rather than essentially a shrink wrap graphic that will scuff in time. Seems like there should be better options for nike to do with this material, though I'm sure economically a laminate printed surface is the cheapest.

oh and to those ordering from Richards with the 20% off (it will drop again this afternoon), after placing your order call them up. Tell them you didn't receive your 10% off email sign up coupon and they might apply it to your order. I got the Aways for $158 after taxes

Ordered yesterday, on the truck today
nthat.gif
Good looking out on that 10% heads up
smokin.gif
I just may order this afternoon and give it a try. What time is the discount supposed to pop back up?
The rep told me it should be from 4 or 5pm till 9pm

I got this response from a footlocker rep when I inquired about the backordered FI.   

Joey X.: The manufacturer has not provided us an update to restocking the product from its previous date of 11/14/13, as the date was not guarantee. At this time, changes or cancellations is possible.
I've been told by FTL Rep that my order being "all backordered" mean it's secured and reserved...

Becky P.: Once we receive the item from the supplier these will be inventoried and we will process your order.

When i asked either if my order was secured or if there were possible cancellations:

Becky P.: Yes, you order is secured at this time.
Becky P.: We are just waiting to receive them from the supplier.

Should I trust her??? Confused

Can't wait for those who are getting their Forging Iron delivered to their door step today to post them pics up! I'll have to wait till Monday for mine. 

Can't wait for those who are getting their Forging Iron delivered to their door step today to post them pics up! I'll have to wait till Monday for mine. 

been waiting all day for this.

I have a Monday delivery so I have to settle for eye candy until then.

Pretty excited for the Gammas. More excited than I was with the Forging Irons. And I'm not just saying that cuz I struck out on those. :lol:

I agree... gammas should be easily had since a lot of people spent their bread on the FIs... I, for one, had plans on getting the gammas if they were on disc somewhere. not now tho.

Back
Top Bottom