Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Well, in a sense the TW's are more limited than the other GR's since NDC, FTL, and Eastbay are the only ones that carry them.

Favorite colorways so far are KP's and TW's so I got those two. Miami Nights are super nice in person so might pick those up when they release.

Last edited:
Received an email from Nike this am, "Get your TWs now! Limited time, limited quantities!"

They trying to hype this shoe, but no one is buying.

they do this every time there is a release that doesn't sell out within a couple hours.

Don't like the KP at all, I guess compared to the cw's we've seen so far I can see people liking them the best. Cw's suck so far
I thought I was the only one who thought this. It was love at first sight for me when I first saw the XI. Just waiting for a sick colorway and I'm still waiting. I'm too old for bright *** flashy cws like the fi, I don't want pink accents and clear soles, gammas are lame, kps are ok, aways are solid. Avm might be my favorite but still off. Graffitis look like hot garbage. Patiently waiting homes

Carbon's come out same day as the Taxi 12's right? Anyone think these may sit for a while or be an instant sell out?

Nike sending out emails hitting you with the " Limited Time. Limited Quantities." email for the TW 
laugh.gif
. People trying to slap the limited tag to everything now a days to sell, getting mad corny. I love the shoe, picked it up myself but it's just getting whack hearing that all the time smh. 
YES lol I'm glad everyone is catching on.  This tactic feels new for the LeBron line and I feel like there are Nike rep's in this thread pushing it lol.  

But lynchpin, depending on your size and location, I don't see them being an "instant sell-out".  But I do think they'll dry up extremely quick over the weekend, somewhat similar to the KP's...maybe a little faster.  

It's hard for anyone to predict for one another since we don't know when that person plans to attempt to purchase lol.  If you aren't wanting to wake up early or grab the day of....nobody knows what will be left for you.

Carbon's come out same day as the Taxi 12's right? Anyone think these may sit for a while or be an instant sell out?

The Miami Nights/Carbons are no question one of the hottest XI's coming out this year, but as far as them selling out I dont see at all especially considering none of them actually flew off of the shelf except for the FI's. and that was due to hype and a limited stores actually carrying. So I personally believe even if the Taxi 12 wasn't coming out you still wouldn't have a problem picking them up a few days later.

Back
Top Bottom