Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The new improvements on the shoes make them look fat and not as attractive on his feet from the og design!....still coppin the aways no doubt

Last edited:
They said the same thing about the Black patent leather Jordan 1's and countless other shoes that never restocked. Anything that shows up will be returns or leftover stock. It's highly unlikely they are producing more, the jades all had the same production dates.
Leftover stock is good enough for me. I WILL catch em for retail ($250 is retail though lmao, who is really winning here?)

^^^ nothing solid, but couple people told me be on the lookout for them on NDC between Black Friday and Christmas. Something about them still being in production

:nerd: I hope so! I'm two seconds away from pulling the trigger on a pair for $375.00 how's that deal sound guys?

Wearing the Red/Black PE Elite X's? I'm watching on a crappy TV, hard to tell.

Edit: These?

nike-lebron-10-ps-elite-miami-heat-alternate-pe-1-01.jpg

Last edited:
i think they're a non Elite PE that we've seen before. not much red on them.

edit: maybe they are Elites

Last edited:
Is it not the patent leather looking pair from last season??

Nonetheless, I'm disappointed lol....we were so close, I thought we'd start seeing some crazy PE's of the XI after the last game

Last edited:
Did he start the game of in 11's and now is he in 10's?

-really wonder on a national game like christmas what is he going to be wearing at this rate?

he made it about half way through the first quarter and must have switched on the bench. might've even come out of the game just to switch.

wouldn't be surprised if Nike is in the process of making a special version of the XIs that correct whatever problem he has with them.

he made it about half way through the first quarter and must have switched on the bench. might've even come out of the game just to switch.

wouldn't be surprised if Nike is in the process of making a special version of the XIs that correct whatever problem he has with them.
lol I think those were his special version

Back
Top Bottom