Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
For those who are playing NBA 2k14, how many hours total would you say it takes to get the 2k14 shoes?

Shouldn't that be one of Nike's first priority in making LBJ shoes?
:smh: Nike

I'd rank KP then Gammas and then go MN.

I am 56 games in, lead the league at 33 PPG, and still am a 6th man. 92 ranking, I hope I can still get the shoes if I am a 6th man.

HOW DO I START?!?!?

I was hyped for the lebron 11. I returned my pair because of comfort.

Fact that nike couldn't fix lebrons comfort issue in two months tells me there is definitely something off.

Still want MN or BHM for retail.

When I wear my pairs...they hurt like crazy to begin with, after 20 minutes they feel fine.

I can definitely see where LeBron is coming from not being comfortable in them.

I would have kept them long enough to break in. But I don't trust anything lunar to hold up for the long haul.

Next lebron with zoom + airmax I'll be all over

When I wear my pairs...they hurt like crazy to begin with, after 20 minutes they feel fine.

I hear the break in period is rough. But After it feels like walking on clouds. Wanted to get a pair to ball in. But I'll just get me hyperdunks

Full size up, I'm telling ya it feels good man.

Or ditch the insoles.

No way, my size 12 fits perfect.

I've tried with Kobe insoles, but it takes all the comfort away from the shoe.

I would have kept them long enough to break in. But I don't trust anything lunar to hold up for the long haul.

Next lebron with zoom + airmax I'll be all over

I will return them to Nike if they start hurting my foot, but after 20 or so minutes they feel amazing comfort wise.

I hear the break in period is rough. But After it feels like walking on clouds. Wanted to get a pair to ball in. But I'll just get me hyperdunks

Yes, like I said above...for that first 20 or so minutes, my foot hurts bad, but after that it's nothing but comfort.

I do wear ONLY wear NBA socks, so they are a bit thicker than normal socks.

I haven't tried them with my thin Dri-Fit socks, I will try and see how they fit afterwards.

same here. bought the kp in 11.5 and they took some time to break in, but now are nice. ordered the gamma in 12s but havent tried them on yet. the only think i hate is that damn rubbing sound the insole makes when walking

I get mine tts. I usually just double nba sock around the house to break em in. They're mad snug, almost unbearable with 2 socks on. But once they start to give I'm good with my normal 1 sock.

Either that or take em straight to the court, which I did with my aways. Was broken in within an hour of hooping.

And sales of his sneakers are up 18% without him even endorsing them. Perhaps Nike is thinking do we need him...

So far no impossible to get " Crown Jewels " type release. So far Lebron isn't really wearing them. But sales are still up 18% from last year? Shoes can't be that bad then. :lol:

Personally, exclude those horrid Graffitis & I have zero complaints. 11s are beautiful.

And that's why I can't role with these. When you but on the lebron 8 it feels like pillows, and after you break them in, they feel like better pillows. Think I'll stick with that

The Kobe 8's are super overrated.

Edit:^^^misread and now I see you said Lebron 8 not Kobe 8.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom