Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I went half size down on the XI. They fit me very fine. My regular size was cool, but I love my shoes to be one with my feet.

Last edited:
I had to go a full size up and they feel AMAZING. So good I wore them 4 times in a row and i have to fight the urge to wear them everyday

I had to go a full size up and they feel AMAZING. So good I wore them 4 times in a row and i have to fight the urge to wear them everyday

Went tts but that's exactly how I feel about my kings pride. Love how I can beat em and they still look ds and just keep getting more n more comfortable.

I mean if you think about the 18% increase, they finally made it possible to buy the shoe. They went a little overboard with the limited releases last year... If Crown Jewels were released in KP numbers, they would have flown off the shelf just as fast IMO. Beautiful shoe that everyone should have had a chance to buy. I'm reeeeal happy with what they're doing with the XI

The Kobe 8's are super overrated.
Wrong thread
laugh.gif

Damn it in signed with Adidas like game 50 and idk if I'll get signed by Nike and design the shies and get the code, might have to restart -_-

The only thing that kills the gammas for me is the faded swoosh...love the UNC blue, but that purple and yellow throws it off.

I am 56 games in, lead the league at 33 PPG, and still am a 6th man. 92 ranking, I hope I can still get the shoes if I am a 6th man.

HOW DO I START?!?!?
Haven't played the next gen console version, but if it's anything like the 360 version, try meeting with the GM. There's several options you can choose to let em know you're not happy with your playing time. If all else fails, you could demand a trade and hopefully land on a team with a weak player at your position.

Do not like gamma XI personally. However they work real well for the Nuggets players that have been wearing them.

February is gonna be a nice month. BHM, All-Stars. Can't wait.

Finally something in "stone". Wonder how this will change the testing process of his shoes in the future going forward. And it begs the question how involved was LeBron in the process this time around. For him to open the season in the 11's you would think he approved or signed off on something. One couldn't help but think at this point they have sent him several shoes to try out and the one's he thought were okay he tried in games and removed them quickly. The heads of the R & D department are probably putting in crazy hours at this point. Gotta have him wearing something by X-Mas and the All Star game. We may never know, but the Elite version may have went another direction by now.

Yea the only shoes bron was testing in the offseason was his wedding shoes, ive no problem with that or the fact that he may never wear the xi.

Only thing thats irritating is when pr people tell bron to claim back injury or some other bs just to save face with the nike sig shoe.

Yea the only shoes bron was testing in the offseason was his wedding shoes, ive no problem with that or the fact that he may never wear the xi.

Only thing thats irritating is when pr people tell bron to claim back injury or some other bs just to save face with the nike sig shoe.

No disrespect.

But it's so dumb to think he faked an injury to give a small portion of fans an excuse as to why he isn't wearing a particular shoe.

Especially when we've seen the numbers and now know the general public didn't care that he wasn't wearing the shoe and bought it anyway.

...in record numbers

It would be hilarious if the 2k14 shoe was a NSW lifestyle fugly version 
roll.gif

Nike would have 2014 returns on their hands.

Its funny how the truth comes out around the same time as positive sales figs. You can be sure it was an emergency situation after opening night when bron shelved the shoes.

Whats the main cause of back pain again..... ah yea stress related.

Some of these comments on the comfort level of the XI's has me 2nd guessin on gettin the MN
Opinions vary, best thing you can do is try them on yourself before you decide. 

I have found these to be extremely comfortable, and have had almost no break in time with all four of my pairs.  I literally took TW's onto the court the same day I picked them up and had no issues, felt good all game long, so it really just varies.  I have a pretty narrow foot, so I think the shape of these just fits me well. 

Last edited:
Think some of you guys are overestimating the desire/want of these LeBron XI's through the next gen contest.

You first gotta have a next gen console. Then have to have a copy of 2K. Put a decent amount of time in. Then spend 200 dollars on a shoe knowing no clue what it'll look like.

Personally, I think this weeds out a ton of people. You really have to like the XI model, LeBron, or just in it for pure reselling.

I was pissed it was next gen systems only till I bought my brothers friend a copy of the game, gave him instructions and tips and told him I would pay him $100 bucks if he gets me a code in 2 weeks, $150 if my size is still available.

Granted its pricy but it puts a friend to work, and I like the Lebron XI. If the shoe is ugly ( a la graffites) I'll recover my investment by selling to someone who is hyped for limited shoes.

i'm hopin CityGear will get Graffitis, at 140 I just may make that my first XI, seems very well it could happen as feelings towards them are pretty negative in here

i'm hopin CityGear will get Graffitis, at 140 I just may make that my first XI, seems very well it could happen as feelings towards them are pretty negative in here

there is no guarantee the price will be $140 on there even if they get them. we cleaned up at $140 because of the black Friday sale.

ps - there must be a TON of Gammas out there. even after the $140 rush, there are still sizes on Citygear :lol:

Some of these comments on the comfort level of the XI's has me 2nd guessin on gettin the MN

Opinions vary, best thing you can do is try them on yourself before you decide. 

I have found these to be extremely comfortable, and have had almost no break in time with all four of my pairs.  I literally took TW's onto the court the same day I picked them up and had no issues, felt good all game long, so it really just varies.  I have a pretty narrow foot, so I think the shape of these just fits me well. 
With the XIs being a posite + hyperfuse based shoe, I don't know why some people are surprised about the break in time to be honest. Posite shoes are notorious for needing a break in time for a lot of people before they're truly comfortable, and hyperfuse ain't exactly the most pliable material in the world.

Foamposites and XI are comfortable to me right out the box. But then again my foot is narrow as are those two.

Back
Top Bottom