Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Wonder how unclaimed pairs are gonna work when they drop cause im sure not everybody is gonna have cash ready when they do. Wonder if nike is gonna tweet a restock and the first persons to 70 games gets em lol that would be fun

Wonder how unclaimed pairs are gonna work when they drop cause im sure not everybody is gonna have cash ready when they do. Wonder if nike is gonna tweet a restock and the first persons to 70 games gets em lol that would be fun

you may be confused. they charge AFTER its shipped. if the payment method doesn't have the available funds then you will be getting a call/email from billing department.

the more interesting question would be what they will do with the returned pairs if there are any.

Last edited:

pretty much what I was thinking. Shoes dont ship until months after the fact. it only takes a couple weeks for IDs
Unless it's a Chroma, then it takes two months apparently 
eyes.gif

you may be confused. they charge AFTER its shipped. if the payment method doesn't have the available funds then you will be getting a call/email from billing department.

the more interesting question would be what they will do with the returned pairs if there are any.

No way nike is shipping the shoes out to someone with $7 in their account.

Even if they have to do another temporary charge before the shoes ship, Nike is gonna make sure that money is there and some people are not gonna have it.

I'd be willing to bet we see a quarterly restock with the 2k14's available

i think he meant nike charges you as soon as they make a shipping label, not when you have them in hand.

Here we go again for a 3rd code. idk how im still playing this game lol.

btw 3rd code is for my friend so calm down lol

I can't lie I'm jealous of yall. I miss that college lifestyle hella bad :lol:
Spend a couple hours of school/part time work, and rest of my time playing ball, video games, partying and hollering at females...

I haven't played video games since I graduated college 7 years ago, don't have the time either. Wife/kids/work leaves me like 2 seconds/day of me time. I'm just happy if I can play ball once/week. Not tryin to pay buku bucks for a code but i'd cop a code for like 80. That's probably impossible though...

Man march is going to take 4 years to get here. I wanna know what the 2k14s are going to look like so bad. From what I've gathered (could be totally wrong) the base of the shoe is red. How salty would people be if these were it?
View media item 691252

Last edited:
12min quarters in HOF mode...you're going to be playing for a while...I initially started in default, 8 mins and easiest mode...half way into the season that was taking too long and easy so I went to 6mins, all star mode...If I could've done 4min quarters that would been icing on the cake...Just wanted to get the code..

Man march is going to take 4 years to get here. I wanna know what the 2k14s are going to look like so bad. From what I've gathered (could be totally wrong) the base of the shoe is red. How salty would people be if these were it?
May is the estimated date. so even longer even though i think that date is just there to make sure theres no issues. 

12min quarters in HOF mode...you're going to be playing for a while...I initially started in default, 8 mins and easiest mode...half way into the season that was taking too long and easy so I went to 6mins, all star mode...If I could've done 4min quarters that would been icing on the cake...Just wanted to get the code..
I'm with ya. I had it on 8 min quarters for about 15 games then I changed it to 6. Takes along time to play 70 something games at 8 mins a piece. Your best bet is to play atleast on superstar/sim preferably HOF/sim as you will receive 2x VC. I was already 55 games in when I found out about the shoes. When I found out, it took me 2 days to get the code.

No way nike is shipping the shoes out to someone with $7 in their account.

Even if they have to do another temporary charge before the shoes ship, Nike is gonna make sure that money is there and some people are not gonna have it.

I'd be willing to bet we see a quarterly restock with the 2k14's available

I speak from experience. You speak from what? An assumption?

Instance 1:
I had a $35 order paid via paypal that was PRE-AUTHORIZED but the in the time that it took to ship, paypal limited my account and nike couldn't collect payment. About a month or so later, I got a call asking for me to pay over the phone.
View media item 691254
Instance 2:
I got $130+ order paid via credit card. The credit card expired 2 days after I ordered. Nike shipped whenever they shipped but the card wasn't valid anymore. I got an email about an incident and I called to resolve the balance.
View media item 691256

Last edited:
well my thumb has heeled up, so I am going to go for a second code tonight, I think the second time will be faster.. I would start off with 12 min quarters in the beginning, since your not a starter, its the best way to get playing time.  Once your a starter, bring it back to 6 or 8 minutes.  I think this time I am going to be a small forward this time, hope I dont get drafted by the suns again..lol

Patiently waiting 2 more days for the Miami nights
happy.gif
I like em, but not enough to buy them for retail.  especially since taxis are coming out this weekend.

I would ge them maybe an after christmas sale for 140 like I did with gammas.

:rofl: at my thumb is healed up

Glad you bros are doing your thing to get your pair(s). :D

Lowkey jealous but not really because of the time needed to put in. :lol:

I started up a new mycareer last night in plans of getting a second code. During the rookie showcase I thought about how long it would take, and how mad my girlfriend would be for not spending time with her, so I said eff it lol.

Patiently waiting 2 more days for the Miami nights :D
I like em, but not enough to buy them for retail.  especially since taxis are coming out this weekend.

I would ge them maybe an after christmas sale for 140 like I did with gammas.

Im using my FNL $20 coupon on them. if I find them for below retail later then ill just return my pair to the store. doubt they'll be around for $140 tho. that was a black Friday sale.

Back
Top Bottom