• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Wish that 20% off popped up on RD.

I've gotten all of my Bron XIs for 20%, either military discount or waiting a little bit through a web site (the Aways on DSG). $200 is serious. This will probably change when we started getting in llimited/quick strike territory like the ASG, BHMs, etc (depends on the store you cop from).

And weren't the Gammas cheap a week or two ago?

So Miami Nights X2 12/14 (cop), X-Mas 12/26 (gametime decision, going for the KDs and Kobe's first) and Dunkman's 12/31 (gametime decision).

Last edited:
did you get the message from Lebron saying cograts blah blah?  If so you should have gotten the code in your email, check your spam.

No message from LeBron yet was I supposed to get it right after I saved my signiture shoe? Is that when everyone got it?

damn...really tempting with that solehaven deal. :smh:

anybody knows a way to not get charged on the foreign transaction fee on the cc? sucks they don't take BML

Yeah... But I didn't see that in terms anyway. So if your from Canada u can't get the code. That sucks. But yeah I'm from Philly.
Yeah... But I didn't see that in terms anyway. So if your from Canada u can't get the code. That sucks. But yeah I'm from Philly.
what company do you use for you're email ? some companies block what they think is spam.

although you said you never even got the message... weird. 

Wish that 20% off popped up on RD.

I've gotten all of my Bron XIs for 20%, either military discount or waiting a little bit through a web site (the Aways on DSG). $200 is serious.

And weren't the Gammas cheap a week or two ago?
Yeah, the Forging Irons are the only pair that I've paid retail for thus far.

I'm hoping the Taxi 12 release results in these sitting, but since these are one of my few must haves this month, I'll grab them and not risk them disappearing.  Not trying to hope that I get lucky with a stock locate.

If they sit and a big sale pops up, I'll just scoop then and return the pair I grab on Sat.  Better to be safe than sorry.

Ok guys here is what I did to get my code in as little time as possible. I do not care what my player looks like, clothes he wears, other endorsements he maybe presented with. All I care about is getting the code ASAP so I could get my size before they sold out. As I mentioned this morning as of 7:30am I saw a FSR with my code from PS4. It took me about 3.5-4 days to get the code from scratch. I still went to work, a nets game, and still slept reasonably. I definitely did not hang out with friends or do anything but ball during my downtime.

First off, I paid $40 to pretty much max out my player from the start. This pretty much automatically gets you to a 99.

Next, I set the game to 6 minute quarters and rookie skill. Then I just balled hard for about 30 games. And by balled hard, I mean dropping like 81ppg, hardly miss a shot, etc. I found that being a 6'9" SG was extremely helpful. Once I maxed out all my skills, I could pretty much guard anybody on the court from PG/C and everything in between. Having the ability to catch and shoot 3's, create my own shot, and post up stills were essential to my goals. Also having strong ratings for steals, blocks, rebounds helped a lot stuff the stat lines.

So after about 30 games my PER was 81 (Wilt, MJ, Lebron are in the 30's LOL) Once again no ebragging, just letting you know how I did it and it was pretty easy, just time consuming. Once I was averaging about 50-60ppgs, I stopped caring as much.

Whenever confronted by a situation in the game I always thought about "the right thing to do". I always credited my teammates, coaches, etc and never acted like a punk. I never went out with the team or trash talked anyone.

There were a few sponsors like champs, sprite, sprint, along the way, but I"m not sure if any of those actually help you get the Nike contract faster. I ended up with Champs and Sprite. I totally ignored the Kia requirements. Around game 55-60 (from what I remember) is when the bigger sponsors started showing up.

In order to speed up gameplay after about 35ish games I stopped playing full games. I would tear it up in the first and second quarter to keep my PPG/Rating at a B- or higher. Then I would foul out intentionally. My team was pretty good without me so every game that I fouled out, I would give them a lead and they could hold it. I'm talking about 20-30 points at half.

Once I was in the 50ish game mark I stopped playing every other game completely. AKA fouling out in the first 2-3 minutes of the game. But I was mindful of all my ratings, chemistry, etc. If they ever dipped, I would play one game all the way through to boost them back up.

There were stretches of games 4-5 that I wouldn't play at all. Sure it defeats the purpose of the actual game, but once again I could care less about that. I was just in it for the code.

After about 65 games Nike finally gave me the contract.

After about 75 games they awarded me a Sig shoe.

Designed the shoe, saved, and made sure my Account info was correct on www.nba2k.com before finalizing. MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ACCT INFO BEFORE YOU GET TO THIS STEP.

Once again these really aren't any glitches, cheats, etc. Just some tips that I gathered from this thread and put them all in one place.

Good luck fellas, I won't be balling for a couple days. Lol....then I might start it on my xb1 but not rush it as much knowing I got one pair on lock. :tongue:

EDIT: Don't fall for the Zombie movie, it falls through....:x lol

Last edited:
I can't lie I'm jealous of yall. I miss that college lifestyle hella bad :lol:
Spend a couple hours of school/part time work, and rest of my time playing ball, video games, partying and hollering at females...

I haven't played video games since I graduated college 7 years ago, don't have the time either. Wife/kids/work leaves me like 2 seconds/day of me time. I'm just happy if I can play ball once/week. Not tryin to pay buku bucks for a code but i'd cop a code for like 80. That's probably impossible though...

Wow.. You just described my life lol.

I saw an article on another forum decrying the use of VC in the game. But it's interesting how on here, we're all sneaker enthusiasts and really want these exclusive shoes and don't have an issue with spending money to cop them.

I saw an article on another forum decrying the use of VC in the game. But it's interesting how on here, we're all sneaker enthusiasts and really want these exclusive shoes and don't have an issue with spending money to cop them.

We pay bots, snipers, etc. upwards of $200+ for limited releases like What The MVP, $40 is nothing to help secure your pair quicker IMO. And still MUCH better than resale.

Also, that the sneakers will probably be worth way more then 220 plus whatever you spend in VC to get the shoes.

Dang dude. I'm very sorry to hear this. If u were you I would contact 2k and see what's going on? If this happened to me I would be heartbroken.

So I basically wasted a million hours for nothing.

So there's now no point to keep playing games cause the LeBron message won't appear outta nowhere?

I can't believe this. fml

spidey got his code last night..

took way too much time, and i love 2k, more power to those who put in work to get a 2nd

Ok guys here is what I did to get my code in as little time as possible. I do not care what my player looks like, clothes he wears, other endorsements he maybe presented with. All I care about is getting the code ASAP so I could get my size before they sold out. As I mentioned this morning as of 7:30am I saw a FSR with my code from PS4. It took me about 3.5-4 days to get the code from scratch. I still went to work, a nets game, and still slept reasonably. I definitely did not hang out with friends or do anything but ball during my downtime.

First off, I paid $40 to pretty much max out my player from the start. This pretty much automatically gets you to a 99.

Next, I set the game to 6 minute quarters and rookie skill. Then I just balled hard for about 30 games. And by balled hard, I mean dropping like 81ppg, hardly miss a shot, etc. I found that being a 6'9" SG was extremely helpful. Once I maxed out all my skills, I could pretty much guard anybody on the court from PG/C and everything in between. Having the ability to catch and shoot 3's, create my own shot, and post up stills were essential to my goals. Also having strong ratings for steals, blocks, rebounds helped a lot stuff the stat lines.

So after about 30 games my PER was 81 (Wilt, MJ, Lebron are in the 30's LOL) Once again no ebragging, just letting you know how I did it and it was pretty easy, just time consuming. Once I was averaging about 50-60ppgs, I stopped caring as much.

Whenever confronted by a situation in the game I always thought about "the right thing to do". I always credited my teammates, coaches, etc and never acted like a punk. I never went out with the team or trash talked anyone.

There were a few sponsors like champs, sprite, sprint, along the way, but I"m not sure if any of those actually help you get the Nike contract faster. I ended up with Champs and Sprite. I totally ignored the Kia requirements. Around game 55-60 (from what I remember) is when the bigger sponsors started showing up.

In order to speed up gameplay after about 35ish games I stopped playing full games. I would tear it up in the first and second quarter to keep my PPG/Rating at a B- or higher. Then I would foul out intentionally. My team was pretty good without me so every game that I fouled out, I would give them a lead and they could hold it. I'm talking about 20-30 points at half.

Once I was in the 50ish game mark I stopped playing every other game completely. AKA fouling out in the first 2-3 minutes of the game. But I was mindful of all my ratings, chemistry, etc. If they ever dipped, I would play one game all the way through to boost them back up.

There were stretches of games 4-5 that I wouldn't play at all. Sure it defeats the purpose of the actual game, but once again I could care less about that. I was just in it for the code.

After about 65 games Nike finally gave me the contract.

After about 75 games they awarded me a Sig shoe.

Designed the shoe, saved, and made sure my Account info was correct on www.nba2k.com before finalizing. MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ACCT INFO BEFORE YOU GET TO THIS STEP.

Once again these really aren't any glitches, cheats, etc. Just some tips that I gathered from this thread and put them all in one place.

Good luck fellas, I won't be balling for a couple days. Lol....then I might start it on my xb1 but not rush it as much knowing I got one pair on lock. :tongue:

EDIT: Don't fall for the Zombie movie, it falls through....:x lol
I second this...

I also intentionally fouled out of several games. Although I feel like everytime I would foul out, I would go straight to the next game. For example, when I got the nike deal I was so happy and impatient so I fouled straight out of the next like 7 games hoping I could get the code quicker. On the 8th game I was thinking, I May not be getting the code because I'm not putting up good numbers. So on the eighth game I played it all the way through and had 44 points and 11 assist. Right after the game I got the code. So maybe fouling out with 0-0-0 as your stats might hurt you. The whole fouling out in the second half though, that's smart! Has anyone tried cussing and seeing if you can get ejected?

Do you have be be a starter to get the Nike sponsor? Im at game 30 and my guy comes off the bench but scores the most point, not sure why he does not start 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom