Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Passing on those graffitis. They're enh. The Dunkmans and AvM are really growing on me more but that price point
mean.gif
I liked when the IXs sat and I was able to scoop some dope GRs for $100 from niketown.
Eastbay has Dunkman for $160 seriously thinking about copping. I did like getting 2 fregums,hornets and taxi elite for $100.The ix were nice.

I remember when freegums went on clearance NDC and I had swoosh, scooped up like 4 pairs for $60 each.

Also, glad I am sitting on 5 pairs of KP, they are my #1 and hard to find for retail now...

I remember when freegums went on clearance NDC and I had swoosh, scooped up like 4 pairs for $60 each.

Also, glad I am sitting on 5 pairs of KP, they are my #1 and hard to find for retail now...

Yup and I didn't get em then, I got the black n red pair

Sorry if this question has been asked numerous times, but

How do the xi run on size.
Christmas release in Europe at the weekend and shall be my first Lebron, are they small fitting like the lebron 9?
I have one pair of Lebron 9 Miami nights just sat in box still, I have tried one shoe on once and i think they were very small.

Thanks for help

Me too.

I went from wearing a 13 in the 1 - 7s, a 14 in the 8 - 10s and now a 15 in these XIs...

I'm running out of room here... :smh:

Damn homie are you still growing or are you on PED's? :lol: that's a wide range of sizes but I wore a size 14 in IX's and X's as well though you would think with Bron's mangled toes shoes would run big but it's always been the complete opposite :smh:

That's interesting. 9s fit .5 size small for me and Xs/XIs fit TTS for me. Crazy that you had to go up to a 15 in the XIs.

Sorry if this question has been asked numerous times, but

How do the xi run on size.
Christmas release in Europe at the weekend and shall be my first Lebron, are they small fitting like the lebron 9?
I have one pair of Lebron 9 Miami nights just sat in box still, I have tried one shoe on once and i think they were very small.

Thanks for help
You can pass with tts but for me .5 size up gave me comfort.

Back
Top Bottom