• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just a heads up for guys that plan to hoop in them. After 6 wears
WHOA!! i have hooped in mines too about approx 4-5X but dont have that scuff mark, SMH i hoop on my 4's too and they still look DS, i would've thought the XI would hold up very well...guess not SMH
mean.gif

Not saying i'm going to buy those. But those don't look half bad compared to all these other NSW. 

Apparently this is what happens when you drink too much caffeine during the day and the wife n baby are already asleep. 2 things I learned:
1. I have no concept of proper lighting or photography in general.
2. Not sure if it can get more lame than having free time on a Saturday night to do whatever I want and deciding to set up a photoshoot for my shoes.

View media item 741202
View media item 741203
I will say this though, having them all set up next to each other really got me to stop looking at them in terms of their rank and got me to really appreciate what each of them bring as a colorway.

PREACH

Noooooo! We need to keep the same numbers for the rest of the LeBron releases! It ain't no fun if the homey don't get none

LeBron is dope, and hes the best in the world. No Doubt. But he will never be as nice as KB was in his prime. Never. And thats just the way it is. Thats no knock on LBJ. But Kobe was the last of the OG Big B**** Greats. 

If he keeps playing the way he is he will have the best season by ANY player from a % stand point. So saying that makes no sense. He has increased his field goal percentage the last 3 years. So you speak about Kobes prime when you haven't even seen Brons.

I am actually feeling those Lifestyles.  Not because they are calling them Miami Vice, or South Beach...but because it actually doesn't look that bad and is about the same cw as the Gammas.

Might have to cop those.

^^why? Please, explain to me why. It passed pages ago, and I understand that this would probably be best served if it was ignored but what's the logic in it? Obviously the #'s support what you say but who are you really trying to convince? I swear dudes engage in this debate to convince them selves with little to no thread contribution, and some how inflate their ego like "yea I just spit out those numbers, feels good knowing I made a life long lebron fan do the exact same thing I did about Kobe and go in circles without ever convincing one another of anything, seems legit"

Don't take it personal
Just hate seeing the thread details

/rant

BiigJ waking up to see the Bron v Kibe stuff.

He like really doe.

Y'all need to drop it forreal.

Lol I blame I on the Kobe 8 being done and the 9 not dropping yet.

Kobe brigade on edge

I definitely dig those lifestyles and think they are the best CW so far. They have that Balenciaga Arena type feel to them and are at a great price point for someone who doesn't want to spend that much. (No need to flame me, I understand there's a huge difference between the two) But I think they are a nice looking shoe that can be dressed up or worn casually IMO I'd rank them 1.)Miami Vice, Tan/pink/ , silver/blue , jungle-ish CW

Those lifestyles are better than some of the other ones that have released so far. Still wouldn't cop, but they could be worse

I have yet to see anyone wearing any of those LeBron, Kobe or KD lifestyles...

Maybe I need to get out more. 
eyes.gif

I have yet to see anyone wearing any of those LeBron, Kobe or KD lifestyles...

Maybe I need to get out more. :rolleyes
I wonder if the lifestyles are big anywhere in the world. Honestly seems to me like no one wears them and I wonder why Nike would even make them. Most of them are nice I guess but nothing I would pay for.

Back
Top Bottom