Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I actually saved money jumping on that Graffiti deal, repped @jazz145! Was gonna order Graffiti iD later today but I'll live with the black sole for that price. Besides, Lebron wore them the entire game! :tongue:

to be honest, they are a really, really light shoe

really? light in reference to previous lebron models or compared to other bball shoes out now? i have previous lebrons, just haven't made that big purchase of the 11's yet. i do love how foams feel though. I know a lot of people has issues with sizing.. so get TTS?

really? light in reference to previous lebron models or compared to other bball shoes out now? i have previous lebrons, just haven't made that big purchase of the 11's yet. i do love how foams feel though. I know a lot of people has issues with sizing.. so get TTS?
I can fit in anything from a 9.5-10.5 in the LJ XI. The 9.5 is really tight in the toebox, 10 is a little tight in the toebox, and the 10.5 is comfortable but long in the toebox. I choose to go with the 10.5 for comfort out of the box. To me the toe box is the only thing that changed as I went up in size though. No foot movement for me. I even tried on a 11 for the heck of it and my foot barely moved in it. I wear a 10 in the X and basically every other nike/JB shoe. They are a tiny bit heavier then the Jordan XX8

I can fit in anything from a 9.5-10.5 in the LJ XI. The 9.5 is really tight in the toebox, 10 is a little tight in the toebox, and the 10.5 is comfortable but long in the toebox. I choose to go with the 10.5 for comfort out of the box. To me the toe box is the only thing that changed as I went up in size though. No foot movement for me. I even tried on a 11 for the heck of it and my foot barely moved in it. I wear a 10 in the X and basically every other nike/JB shoe. They are a tiny bit heavier then the Jordan XX8

Gotta break them in and then I think they start to become more able to be judged on sizing preference. Sucks you don't have the opportunity to do that before buying them

dang thats crazy im talking about fit in terms of using them for ball. i just dont want my foot to move around or be too tight that it hurts when i run up and down the court.

thanks for your insight man!

to be honest, they are a really, really light shoe

They're the lightest Lebron to date. In terms of other basketball shoes it's probably middle of the pack or so in terms of weight. I think they're something like 14-15 oz

pics of the bhm got me like 
Same.

Was gonna pass but those pics man. Im a sucker for purple.

PS

I was rocking Graffitis before Bron was 
nthat.gif
Somebody give me a cookie lol

Missed on the graffiti deal. That's exactly what I get for deciding to sleep in instead of hitting the gym. Would have checked out NT at some point if I were working out like I was supposed to :smh:

Back
Top Bottom