Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
No bmh's in the whole state for me 
ohwell.gif

edit: maybe there's still hope, and those are the lifesytles that are only showing on the launch locator right now

Last edited:
^Elites huh? Haven't like the regular VIs at all, but if it feels anything like the LBJ Xs I might have to look into those just for the comfort...

Last edited:
I have a question fellas. I'd appreciate and answer if possible. I've only worn my away Lebrons a total of 4 times. On the right shoe there is separation of the fuse from the posite material. Its about a half inch separation. I know it will get worse but is it voucher worthy?

I have a question fellas. I'd appreciate and answer if possible. I've only worn my away Lebrons a total of 4 times. On the right shoe there is separation of the fuse from the posite material. Its about a half inch separation. I know it will get worse but is it voucher worthy?

probably yes.

Welp, Niketown isn't receiving the BHM. No Foot Locker or Footaction. Only place in my state receiving them is the House of Hoops.

Caved and doubled up on the Gammas today. Couldn't beat $108.99 shipped. I know its not a beloved color but I definitely like it more than the Graffiti's and 1/2 price was too tempting.

Back
Top Bottom