Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hooped in my KP tonight for the first time...

Everything was on point, felt nearly as good as my X elites, besides less traction. Or maybe the little filipino I was guarding would shake me in any shoes :lol:

What's your take on the performance standpoint from 7 through 11's? I like the 10 Elites or the 8v2's. I gotta ball in my 11's more before I have a decision on them.

On a side note I have been wanting to get the Jordan XX8 SE and with all the good performance reviews lately I might try to cop one on the low. But not sure how the sizing is for em yet.

Also HoH at Valley Fair is going to have the raffle tomorrow for the BHM's for anybody in the NorCal area.

I don't see the ext going for crazy prices. You can't giveaway an ext X minus the cork.
Not true IMO. Denim and Black Suede Xs are still sought after. Anytime they pop up for retail, they are gone instantly

Now, those Scooby doo joints on the other hand were catching hell since day lol

Was gonna hit a couple raffles for BHM up but this lil snow got Atlanta shook :smh: .....

So online it is

Me and somebody else came up with all types of reasons and inspirations for the cw and i knew it had to be royalty given the purple and gold. They release the info on NDC that it was sport's royalty. Lastly it doesn't matter what color skin you are. We indulge in every culture to gain appreciation for what the race, creed or color brought to the table. Let's move along.

Last edited:
mvaj6  are those all ready available where you're at ? 
nerd.gif

No it's kickspott they have them early but I don't trust any sneaker store that gets them "early" plus they most likely want like 300 for them

Last edited:
Anybody still looking for a KP in a 13? I got a pair and they fit a little tight on the sides, looking for a swap or sale if I can help somebody out.

I just looked at the BHM in person and they are pure HEAT!!! I was gonna grab a pair but now I MUST get them

Not true IMO. Denim and Black Suede Xs are still sought after. Anytime they pop up for retail, they are gone instantly
False, Black Suede sat for a full month in sizes 8-11 at 2 HOH locations in Chicago.
So is my statement totally false or half true since you only commented on the Black Suedes?

Truthfully, who cares. I just know Denims were not in that "couldn't give away" category & Corks weren't the only sought after EXT

I'm about to go now and hopefully they let me put in for a 10 5 and a 11 and bringing the wifey so she can double up on my chances...sad thing is she caught the 11 itis since the MN dropped so I have to get her a pair too

Yea I know... my thought was maybe St. V's color mixed in, but it'd be a high school to college comparison
the colorway is the blue on the outside stands for blue color workers in akron. Lining color reps miami. The outer is blue not green

Back
Top Bottom