Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So is my statement totally false or half true since you only commented on the Black Suedes?

Truthfully, who cares. I just know Denims were not in that "couldn't give away" category & Corks weren't the only sought after EXT
Black suedes didnt sit in hoh in chi. I was there they sold out in. 1hr. Sounds like bron hater. Deniums are horrid in person

Just jumped on a pre-order for the ASG. Seller seems to be very honest and has 100% great feedback. We shall see, but my mind feels much better lol

False, Black Suede sat for a full month in sizes 8-11 at 2 HOH locations in Chicago.
...yes
Damn wish I woulda known that, honestly never hit those HOH.

As far as the BHM talk..why's it gotta be racist if a non african american buys a part of the collection? They can't buy it purely for the fact that they think its dope?

Cmon son

Kermit-Bale-christian-bale-9363776-255-184.gif

Seeing those blue suede and denim 11s, nike always puttin the wrong colorways on models instead of just releasing them on the right model/PE.

Man BHM/ASG/Powder X, this month is rough, I am going to go with Powders and see which ever ones I can get out of the BHM or ASG, probably strike out on both.

Man BHM/ASG/Powder X, this month is rough, I am going to go with Powders and see which ever ones I can get out of the BHM or ASG, probably strike out on both.
You forgot the infrared VIs!

Feel like alot of people will skip the BHMs to go after the ASGs after those pics..

You forgot the infrared VIs!

Feel like alot of people will skip the BHMs to go after the ASGs after those pics..

Passing on White Infrared VI since i Still have White Varsity Red VI in Ds condition, and will think about the Toro VI or whatever they are calling them these days.

with the amount of stuff i think i will be trying to grab in feb.. it's gonna be retail or bust for me on mostly everything, unless i see somethging not to crazy

Black suedes didnt sit in hoh in chi. I was there they sold out in. 1hr. Sounds like bron hater. Deniums are horrid in person
The initial release moved fast. They restocked later though and that time they sat for a surprisingly long time.

Whoever posted that crap about BHM's smh. Why wouldn't you want other cultures to embrace and support bhm by buying a pair of shoes. Why not support the fact that other cultures LOVE African American athletes. Im sure your ancestors would've killed to see what america has transitioned into.

Whoever posted that crap about BHM's smh. Why wouldn't you want other cultures to embrace and support bhm by buying a pair of shoes. Why not support the fact that other cultures LOVE African American athletes. Im sure your ancestors would've killed to see what america has transitioned into.

listen man i have a lot of african american friends and im half black. Ill tell you right now that ive been on plenty of lines including last years BHM release and the year before that. Its funny to me when I see a huge group of white kids in front of the line buying the shoes... These same shoes are being bought to sell not to wear... thats the point i was trying to make... Thats it... sorry if i offended anyone with my opinion.... At the end of the day if its limited people will buy it no matter what race or culture whatever

Back
Top Bottom