Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I feel like the xi's look like what an elite should look like. I have no idea how they will improve on these in the elite.

its early too early to call, but judging from the samples the XI is my fav lebron so far interms of leaked lebrons...i want all 3 cws ive seen so far but a 200 a pop that may not be feasible
mean.gif

200$ is so high, but I'm too deep into LeBrons so I cant stop now. They look awesome though from the pics. Plus I like the foamposite on the shoe again since I never got 4s.

I wouldn't be shocked if he wore these in the finals... The Xs have been flipped in every way possible and the elites are chilling on the shelves. Bring something fresh to the finals :lol:

no he shouldnt wear dese in dese years finals. dis year is da 10's time to shine. da 11 have to wait

Please oh please is there a way to filter certain user posts? If I have to read another post by this idiot I'm gonna lose it...

I wouldn't be shocked if he wore these in the finals... The Xs have been flipped in every way possible and the elites are chilling on the shelves. Bring something fresh to the finals
laugh.gif
mann, i could imagine the hype it will bring. i say do it, would be nice to see some better pics of the shoes in different angles.

Last edited:
Can't wait for these but Nike should seriously consider stopping the price hike. LeBrons are already their topsellers, they can make more money if they keep the values steady, or maybe minimum increase.

I can't wait to see what the lebron 11 MVPs will look like if lebron earns it again. lord knows the hype on those would be ridiculous!

I was just thinking the same thing, assuming he guts MVP again. Prolly just be "What the Lebrons" or "What the Brons"

no he shouldnt wear dese in dese years finals. dis year is da 10's time to shine. da 11 have to wait
Please oh please is there a way to filter certain user posts? If I have to read another post by this idiot I'm gonna lose it...
See the inverted triangle to right of a user's name?

Move your cursor over it and a drop down menu appears.

The last item in that drop down menu is "Block Member".

Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom