Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Different times, different contracts, different money, and technically it is his own line, hes just backed by Nike. We dont know what kind of perks Lebron has keeping the swoosh on his shoes as suppose to what was offered to MJ at the time
Very True didnt think of it that way. 

i think it would be sick to see him debut the XI's in game 7 but I doubt it will happen. 

if lebron has had these in his possession, there is a chance he might.. lets hope so.. but there is also a chance he won't, cause the stakes cant be any higher, game 7 in the nba finals. if he wins it will look awesome, having on the new XI, if he loses nike can lose some marketing on it!

Last edited:
Bron 11s, in my opinion looks a lot like stealth bomber mashed up with M1 abrams... 
tongue.gif

i think it would be sick to see him debut the XI's in game 7 but I doubt it will happen. 
Not if u like the shoe and plan on purchasing any when they release because after that game 6 I can easily see these jumping to 260 for absolutely no reason

Not to bash LeBrons or anything (I bought a couple Xs this past year) but I don't see the point in buying LeBrons for myself unless they look AMAZING to me.  There are so many other shoes for less than $200

I'm going the opposite route of most... I like these a lot... and I guarantee when better pics arise with new cw's... many will change there view in a hurry

im never a fan of the new lebrons right when they come out. once new colorways come out though, im sure ill like them.

im never a fan of the new lebrons right when they come out. once new colorways come out though, im sure ill like them.
then u don't really like the shoes u buy, just the color way.. silhouette is the main thing not the cw... these are sick from the images i've seen, can't wait for a release date

as if nike needed a reason to justify the crazy price on these shoes, another championship does not hurt ....

probably the same one with the X ring ceremnony but don't bother it will never drop to public though just like the X's :smh:

probably the same one with the X ring ceremnony but don't bother it will never drop to public though just like the X's
mean.gif
that was really unfortunate they didn't.  goes into a couple articles recently being written, on whether or not there are too many PE's nowadays

Back
Top Bottom