Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Triple black looks soooo good on these. I believe this model can easily become too busy looking and a solid color cw tones down the shoe perfectly. I do hope for a one-color model, if not black.

Last edited:
What else besides mardi gras could be used? Besides saints, and Katrina(poor taste) for N.O. Those 3 come to mind when I think about it.
Katrina jokes are old dont you think? There isn't a NASA in New Orleans??? Of course I think a Fat Tuesday theme is great idea I dont put it past nike to stick with their space ****! Damn Galaxy's!!!
tired.gif

I don't think he was using it as a joke on his part, but more to just point out the only things NO is known for and mentioned it was poor taste, knowing it wouldn't be used. Especially considering there are already those horrendous weather man foams and forces ... Correct me if I'm wrong tho

Last edited:
I don't think he was using it as a joke on his part, but more to just point out the only things NO is known for and mentioned it was poor taste, knowing it wouldn't be used. Especially considering there are already those horrendous weather man foams and forces ... Correct me if I'm wrong tho
Dig! I think they will continue to milk the "Galaxy" theme tho! We do have a NASA!

wish they could do a simple white/red all star colorway like the zoom lebron 3 with the printing on them instead of all this galaxy theme...

LOL I gotta feeling the XIs we see right now with the Full-length Zoom were purposely made to be pre-ordered through online sites and fool us consumers.

I thought the retail version that will be sold at the likes of Foot Locker, Champs, Finish Line, Eastbay, etc. might have the Zoom Maxes after all. I may be wrong 'doe.

Katrina jokes are old dont you think? There isn't a NASA in New Orleans??? Of course I think a Fat Tuesday theme is great idea I dont put it past nike to stick with their space ****! Damn Galaxy's!!! |I

I wasn't using it as a joke I've never been to New Orleans and those 3 things and French culture is heavily influenced in some parts are all I know about it. I really don't want a mardi gras theme so I was asking what else could be used to build up my imagination until pics leak but more than likely it would be mardi gras or nike goes in a different with this years pack.

Those are actually originally from an ebay auction, i was gunna post but i didn't think it was important

not sure but i think the auction is over by now

Back
Top Bottom