Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Definitely the ultimate hooping shoe! Not gonna lie I can see Robert Downy Jr. coppin these to go along with his iron man suit haha im just sayin..

Why everybody in here frontin like they don't have 3+ pairs of low quality foams for $200+ over the past few years :lol:

I'm sure most of ya will cop despite the price tag. KOTJ is a must cop. Might have to see the blk/red in person.

It doesn't look like the speckles are very noticeable on the black and red XIs but I wanna see more cws! We already saw a bunch of KDs and haven't seen anything for the next Kobe. So come on Nike show us some more cws!

After seeing the Aromry Slate Air Max 90 I'm super ready to see the Iron Man XI's! I wonder if they'll do a blue version this year also or a white and red like Jayz r dead's PS..?

been excited bout these ever since the silhouette, so far i plan on buyin both colorways. im sellin all my foams to make room for the xi's

Is it me or does the Armory Slate look likes the Parachute Gold color way?
The Parachute Gold CW is nicknamed "King of the Jungle" (The ones we've seen countless pictures of)
People mistakenly thought that the KOTJ's were the Armory Slate, but in reality we have yet to see pictures of them yet

The Parachute Gold CW is nicknamed "King of the Jungle" (The ones we've seen countless pictures of)
People mistakenly thought that the KOTJ's were the Armory Slate, but in reality we have yet to see pictures of them yet
Thanks for clearing that up. The LeBron XI is starting to fall on me, the Parachute/KOTJ colorway looks pretty nice.

Last edited:
We have already established that this is the slate blue cw releasing right? Since they have similar cw schemes
nerd.gif
aren't these the Akron vs Miami joints? would like to see more pics...

It doesn't look like the speckles are very noticeable on the black and red XIs but I wanna see more cws! We already saw a bunch of KDs and haven't seen anything for the next Kobe. So come on Nike show us some more cws!

For real we see at least two new cws for da kd 6 it seems every week. Nike stop holding out :nerd:

Last edited:
Yea that sucks man

We can be fans, but not be able to get any championship celebration shoes, SBs, SVSMs, or any shoes he actually played in(80% of the time) though I don't really care for those.

Without selling our first-borns.

We'll get over it like we always do, but some svsm's would be nice(the first person to tell me to ID' it will be cursed out)

Back
Top Bottom