Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Need detail pics of the Akron Miami pair. Can't wait to see the xi that release in September that's going to be ultra limited to kick off the 11 that will probably go down as one of the best xi colorways that nobody has a chance to get.

I'm just hoping they limit the amount of QS and really limited shoes. The X got really ridiculous at the end with the EXTs, MVPs and Championship pack. It started off that way too with the Crown Jewels and Gold Medals. I liked when they settled in with the general availability of the Jades and there after. Things were pretty smooth until January with the BHMs and ASG. Then it went insane with the Corks.

15.2 would not be the lightest Lebron
8v3, 7ps, soldier 6, soldier 4, and soldier 3 have been lighter
Splitter hairs though, especially because weight is one of the most overrated stats for judging shoe performance imo

15.2 would not be the lightest Lebron
8v3, 7ps, soldier 6, soldier 4, and soldier 3 have been lighter
Splitter hairs though, especially because weight is one of the most overrated stats for judging shoe performance imo

The final weight is officially 14.6 oz and on the first page it says lightest excluding the zoom soldier line

Quick ?. Are these actual colors or is nike making them up, and are other big brands doing it to. I guess the different hues of the colors they use make it necessary. Still excited about the shoes though.

The final weight is officially 14.6 oz and on the first page it says lightest excluding the zoom soldier line
Cool, good looks

Interested to see what the NRG colorway will look like. This is all speculation, but I doubt the KOTJ's will be that type of release, just based off how and when they were leaked.

Last edited:
Right? :lol:
Thats all that matters at the end of the day. Just let me get my one pair, without all this nonsense, and i'm good

Back
Top Bottom