Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Funny you bring up the II's, I was telling one of my friends that the zoom insole reminds me most of the II's in terms of feel.  The zoom generations are the one LeBron shoe I've never owned so I can't comment on those, but I did hoop in the II's quite a bit.  The XI's are obviously much more advanced than the II's in terms of tech and I would say in terms of comfortabiliy, and I would say significantly lighter.  Definitely the lightest LeBron shoe so far (not including soldiers of course).  XI's I am willing to say also have the best traction out of the LeBron line so far, or maybe tied with the 8's. 

Based off your comments pretty sure you work for nike, make sure they cut you your commission check cause you sold me.

Jk, on the real thanks for the perspective. I'm super hyped to play in these. I have a feeling there will be a lot of lifestyle/quickstrike type releases for this model. I'm hoping the performance is overlooked cause it seems like they're gonna be beast.

Props for that recap of how the XI felt after hooping DW, these seem like a day 1 cop on those black/red joints (though I still wish they didn't speckle the metallic red parts of the upper, but I'll settle lol)

Last edited:
My bro was tip-toein' in one of those 2k forums or whatever the hell they are and found these mock-ups or put-ons or whatever they are

what if they were real?

I can see those being being a variation of the Home colorway. Same way the in-game version of the "King of the Jungle" colorway isn't spot-on with the real pair and the Away colorway's outsole isn't a different shade of red (or was it orange?)

Last edited:
I can see those being being a variation of the Home colorway. Same way the in-game version of the "King of the Jungle" colorway isn't spot-on with the real pair and the Away colorway's outsole isn't a different shade of red (or was it orange?)
Id hope, but it was probly made by some nerd it looks nice though

not feeling those parachute gold joints, black and red are fire, but when they start dropping some serious colorways boy I am all in on this shoe

DW great insight. I've steered from Lebrons cause of how heavy they are to me from a guards perspective. They said they're the lightest Lebrons ever, if you ever balled in the zoom generation or lebron 2's how do you think it compares to those?

IX's, X's are both much lighter than II's!

those could be the quick strike release.. these 11's are gonna deplete my pockets significantly. every single colorway i've seen i wanted to buy . THATS CRAZY!!
Doubt it though, probly just some guys take on a "what if" ohio state colorway. It came from this online updating video game website called nba2k.org(not the official one)

Just thought it was kinda nice

Doubt it though, probly just some guys take on a "what if" ohio state colorway. It came from this online updating video game website called nba2k.org(not the official one)

Just thought it was kinda nice

That colorway does fit one of the color codes for the upcoming releases though.

^ interesting...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom