Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Too all u butt hurt mj fans get over it the man won two rings and this is coming from a Kobe fan.. The lebron 11 are nice .. And will going down as one of his best shoe ever

Last edited:
These are starting to get into "epic" territory... only time will tell but the ingredients seem to be there. (no hypebeast)

For some reason I feel like this design was made before the 10's but nike knew what they had so they saved it for the "11's" :lol: im hella reaching but I don't know man

nike outdid themselves with these. now to limit myself to less than 5 colors through the whole run. can't be spending a G on brons. but it'll be hard.

nike outdid themselves with these. now to limit myself to less than 5 colors through the whole run. can't be spending a G on brons. but it'll be hard.

I know im trying to cop an ID pair but im on the same boat as you 5 or 6 and im done

Besides this all my shoe money is gonna go to kobe 9s and jordan 6s

I know im trying to cop an ID pair but im on the same boat as you 5 or 6 and im done

Besides this all my shoe money is gonna go to kobe 9s and jordan 6s
This...so fat the KOTJs and this new cw are must cops but I got to see how the kobe 9s will be. The 8s were amazing and the 10s fell a little short to me until the EXTs released. The jordan 6s releasing will be some most cops as well ton of OG cws that haven't released

Credit to @sneakergaga
That fade.... make me wanna cry...

Cant wait
pimp.gif
;  though I get the black laces would it kill em to add some color.

I guess Ty Lawson will be wearing Brons again this season........those Armory Slates will look great with the Nuggets jersey.

I like them, but they're number three on my list after the Jungles and Heats.

Looks like they might come with extra laces maybe... something is attached to left shoe.

Looks like they might come with extra laces maybe... something is attached to left shoe.
Good eye, I don't think they would make the color on the swoosh and aglets fade without capitalizing with a little more color.... but maybe I'm wrong
I guess Ty Lawson will be wearing Brons again this season........those Armory Slates will look great with the Nuggets jersey.

I like them, but they're number three on my list after the Jungles and Heats.
+1

Back
Top Bottom