• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
View media item 601946
View media item 601948
View media item 601950
Took a couple of shots finally wearing them today. Has anyone else who has them had a weird kind of feeling with the middle on the bottom of the shoe being like that hard plastic. Like when you walk on something with the plastic being on the same level as the rest of the sole kind of scraping or get that feeling like when you have a rock or something hard like a bottle cap stuck on the bottom of your shoe. It's kind of different.

And as far as it being limited. Can't be that much. I copped for retail from my spot a few days ago and I've seen a bunch of other stores pretty much all the moms and pops have them. Maybe not in huge numbers but they have them. Some trying to charge crazy prices though.

Took a couple of shots finally wearing them today. Has anyone else who has them had a weird kind of feeling with the middle on the bottom of the shoe being like that hard plastic. Like when you walk on something with the plastic being on the same level as the rest of the sole kind of scraping or get that feeling like when you have a rock or something hard like a bottle cap stuck on the bottom of your shoe. It's kind of different.

And as far as it being limited. Can't be that much. I copped for retail from my spot a few days ago and I've seen a bunch of other stores pretty much all the moms and pops have them. Maybe not in huge numbers but they have them. Some trying to charge crazy prices though.
sick.gif

I don't think it will be a common occurrence but it happened twice in casual wear. Once at the park and once on the curb stopping up the sidewalk. Feels no different during regular walking around but I thought was a weird placement for sure

Anyone know of any stores in the Atlanta area that have these? I keep seeing that they are popping up at various mom and pop stores but I haven't seen any yet.

when i try to use my militery discount, some stores tell me i cant use it on stuff thats be out for weeks specifally jordan retros

when i try to use my militery discount, some stores tell me i cant use it on stuff thats be out for weeks specifally jordan retros

Most stores have an allowable percentage of release date shoes that they can apply discounts to. Goes for military and employee discounts.

Champs, to my knowledge, doesn't have a limit so I would try there if they get them.

I was joking didnt mean to come at you like that, all im saying is i hope your right and im wrong, im hoping for an easy cop
It probably will be easy because of the Jordans releasing the same day. I think J's are still the most demand shoes.

It probably will be easy because of the Jordans releasing the same day. I think J's are still the most demand shoes.

They are. Plus, the Steel's are a nicer looking casual shoe. A lot of people off of Niketalk don't want LeBron Transformer looking shoes on their feet.

Yea, feel you on that. I don't mind getting both but I missed out on the Steels the last release. Can't do that again, don't wanna wait another 8-10 years

Don't worry, with the way JB is re-retroing crap they'll be out a year or 2 from now.

steels are dope, but I've never really been a huge fan of 10s and I need these kings pride now

they are making it tough with all of these releases so close to each other

Man this weekend can't be over soon enough so I can plan out how many stores I gotta hit up for raffle tickets :x

on another not my friend and his buddy wrote LBJs latest commercial:

Back
Top Bottom