• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
:nerd:

i mean it doesnt have to be about the time posted

there is always a hyped up colorway
there might be something similar, but it won't be like the crown jewel cuz other than them and the gold medals lebrons didn't sell out at that ridiculous price point and they changed the pricing on Nike I'D to be more expensive for certain colors instead of technology, which is a joke lol. Chroma doesn't cost twenty dollars more to produce. I'd be surprised if it cost two cents more smh

not feeling the xmas joints, kinda glad i dont like em lol.

lebron 8 xmas still the best imo. 9s were too plain and boring, at least Xs had some more pop with the green sole/laces but still flow while wearing casually..

the xi just too much, but im sure with a "limited" release behind them will do just fine..

818 valley heads sylmar FTL doing reserve a pair. I went with the only 11.5. They got 1 FSR and had 2 size 11s. One other guy was there but not sure what size he took. Now I can just chill :smokin

What's all this talk about worrying if a "limited" colorway is coming out or not? What happened to just copping a shoe cause it's hot, regardless of it selling out immediately or not? I hope no one feels offended by what I'm saying but it's just some odd questions I've been reading. Shows the state of the shoe game now I guess. Smh. Oh well.

there might be something similar, but it won't be like the crown jewel cuz other than them and the gold medals lebrons didn't sell out at that ridiculous price point and they changed the pricing on Nike I'D to be more expensive for certain colors instead of technology, which is a joke lol. Chroma doesn't cost twenty dollars more to produce. I'd be surprised if it cost two cents more smh

Outside of the Crown Jewels and GM's what else was priced at that point?

Outside of the elites and EXTs, the pressures and windchill's were the highest priced X's I remember and neither of those went to outlets.

What's all this talk about worrying if a "limited" colorway is coming out or not? What happened to just copping a shoe cause it's hot, regardless of it selling out immediately or not? I hope no one feels offended by what I'm saying but it's just some odd questions I've been reading. Shows the state of the shoe game now I guess. Smh. Oh well.
believe it or not, but some people don't want a shoe unless it's limited or they know it's gonna sell out 

Last edited:

Outside of the elites and EXTs, the pressures and windchill's were the highest priced X's I remember and neither of those went to outlets.
windchill and pressures. Then they abandoned that crap

Last edited:

believe it or not, but some people don't want a shoe unless it's limited or they know it's gonna sell out 
That people worrying if they can actually secure a pair.

Picked up my raffle ticket at my local HOH saw a guy wearing the terracotta warriors and they look meh in person colors are very muted and don't pop like in the pictures.

While at my HOH there was four guys going after the Jordan 10's and I was the only one for the XI's

Even TWNTY8's pics couldn't save the TW for me, I ain't trippin tho since I only want the KP.

Stores could have one or two size runs.

Even if that were the case(which I doubt), that would still be like 60 FSR's from FTL's/HOH's in the DMV area alone.

Add that on top of the other 7 or so major market areas, and like I said before online, niketowns, mom and pops and other mall stores.

...these aren't limited.

I'll say one last thing about sizing. People have their own "true size" whether it be a snug fit or a loose fit or a really loose fit. Every foot is different, and even people with identical feet may prefer a different feel.

According to Nike's size chart ( http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/size-chart-men-shoes/a_id/32228/p/3897 ), I am the epitome of a "true" size 14. My foot measures exactly 12 inches from the back of my heel to the tip of my big toe. My foot is average/slightly narrow in width. If you read up on shoe sizing, a "true" fit should leave between 3/8 and 1/2 inch of room at the end of the shoe.

95% of my nike/jordan brand shoes are a size 14. Lebrons have driven me crazy. The VII was TTS, 8 v.2 were 1/2 short, 9 were full size short, X was half size short. By all accounts, the new XI has slightly more length in the toe and isn't quite as tight a fit as the X. To me, this means I should be alright with my true size 14.

For those who want examples from around the Nike spectrum: I wear a 14 in kobe 6 and 8s, KD V-VI, hyperposites, the glove, ALL jordans including cp3/melo/etc, all flyknits, hyperdunks, hyperaggressors, and barkley posites. I have to size up (to a 15, no half sizes available) on Lebron 8s, 9s, 10s, Kobe 7s, and Foamposites.

Hope this helps at least one person.
For all the sizing questions...

there shouldn't be a problem getting these on Saturday every store with the exception of HOH will be doing a fcfs on these in my area
roll.gif
 love GRs specially if i really dig the shoes
happy.gif

Last edited:

Wrong. Pressures and Windchills both were at Arundel Mills outlet.

Windchills even went down as far as 129.99 plus an additional 30% off.

Back
Top Bottom