Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Wrong. Pressures and Windchills both were at Arundel Mills outlet.

Windchills even went down as far as 129.99 plus an additional 30% off.

Anne Arundel is not a true outlet, they get unreleased PE's and QS restocks.

But still that's news to me.

I'm salty I missed out. I really wanted a pair of pressures and was just waiting on them to go even a little bit under retail.

I'm salty I missed out. I really wanted a pair of pressures and was just waiting on them to go even a little bit under retail.

Pressures went down to about $150 IIRC. Then they just disappeared.

Yall think the Kings Pride are gonna sell out ? Im copping the steel 10s this weekend and wanna cop the kings pride too but was hoping they would still be around the next week when I get a fresh paycheck lol

anyone got any input ?

Last edited:
My FTL is receiving the King Prides this weekend.

If they are, so will everybody else's FTL.

Easy cop.

launch locator said my ftl is getting them, but when i went in there today to look at them the manager was clueless.. i will be copping from fnl, but i just wanted to see them in hand , and maybe try them on

launch locator said my ftl is getting them, but when i went in there today to look at them the manager was clueless.. i will be copping from fnl, but i just wanted to see them in hand , and maybe try them on
weird, because the launch locator has never been wrong for me. Maybe he's isnt paying attention but he should because its a major release. I was planning on buying 1 of these and 1 of the Jordan X but since the Steels are only at the HOH on a raffle I decided to pass and just double up. I asked to see them as well at my HOH and they said no, the managers are pretty stingy with showing shoes before a release date

If NTBoston is a breeze like my friends hypebeast5 is saying I should have no problem scooping these up so far for me is KP > any other colorway/ID

Yall think the Kings Pride are gonna sell out ? Im copping the steel 10s this weekend and wanna cop the kings pride too but was hoping they would still be around the next week when I get a fresh paycheck lol

anyone got any input ?
i highly doubt it since almost every store around me is getting these, but it also depends where your at so i suggest do a little leg work if your planning to get these this saturday

Write up about the Gamma Blue colorway from Nike with some nice pics

Release November 16

http://nikeinc.com/news/lebron-11-gamma-blue-heat-treated-for-success#/inline/24125

"The Gamma Blue inspiration is based around tempered steel. At high heat, steel develops an oxide layer that's blue in color. After being forged, steel is treated again to create an unbreakable resistance similar to LeBron's style of play on the court."

Last edited:
Gamma's are nice but they remind me of the prisms last year great cw and concept that could've been alot better

not sure if im passin' yet tho

want a pair so bad im mad they're not on nba 2k14

Lol they will be in the game oct 13th

If NTBoston is a breeze like my friends hypebeast5 is saying I should have no problem scooping these up so far for me is KP > any other colorway/ID

Lol if NTBoston is doing fcfs they will have plenty of pairs trust me, NTBoston is one of the worst Niketowns in term of getting limited stuff, but when they do fcfs its cause they got a huge shipment of shoes

:lol: @ not a true outlet. An outlet is an outlet.

Back
Top Bottom