• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^^Whaaaaaaat, that's sick!! How???

It Was Threw @NikeNYC Signed Up For It And Got Picked, Nike Hooked It Up.. I was In There Suite In The Barclay Center Friday Night When The Heat Played The Nets
Also Because LeBron Couldn't Make It He Gave Us The New Fuel Band, Limited Edition Studio Beats And A iPod!

Last edited:
It Was Threw @NikeNYC Signed Up For It And Got Picked, Nike Hooked It Up.. I was In There Suite In The Barclay Center Friday Night When The Heat Played The Nets
Also Because LeBron Couldn't Make It He Gave Us The New Fuel Band, Limited Edition Studio Beats And A iPod!

Wow...Such luck.

WOW!  Early Christmas for sure lol CONGRATS 
nthat.gif

I know lebron wears orthotics. So it's possible that they will probably have to make an orthotic system for him. At his weight and strength that shoe has no chance in h*ll to last 4 quarters. Just my 2cents

I'm not a fan of Lunarlon as I've used them in running shoes - but they don't break down after one wear, it's usually after 3 months.

This cat has had a heavy schedule for the last 2-3 years so you have to wonder where/when he wear tests the upcoming model.

I'm not a fan of Lunarlon as I've used them in running shoes - but they don't break down after one wear, it's usually after 3 months.

This cat has had a heavy schedule for the last 2-3 years so you have to wonder where/when he wear tests the upcoming model.
Much of that busy schedule hes playing basketball. Perfect time to wear test basketball shoes.

Practice...in fact there are pics of him testing the XI

Posted in this thread and the X thread

^^Whaaaaaaat, that's sick!! How???

Dude CSB. no sarcasm. copped a second pr of aways myself tonight. couldnt get em for free but got em for 187 shipped so ill take it. best colorway of the XIs by far.

I’m purely speculating here……but maybe LeBron needs to be more hands-on in the development of his shoes. Sure he wear-tested them, but maybe not well enough if he’s having problems now.

And maybe Nike got a bit complacent, because everything they’ve made for him in the past has worked, no matter what type of tech they’ve used….zoom, max air, whatever. They've mixed things up so much. I wouldn’t be surprised if they said to themselves, “LeBron is such a beast, he can wear any type of shoe we give him.”

Whereas Kobe is very demanding, and specific about what he wants. I read in a Bill Simmons article that Kobe goes to Beaverton and practices with motion detectors on. And he gives the designers lots of feedback, always challenging them to keep making things better, thinner and lower-pro, which they love.

Again, I could be completely wrong……just a theory.

Honestly the 11s hurt my feet so bad that i have to switch my shoes after a few hours, I have flat feet so it's always been an issue for me but at certain parts of the toe box they are unbearable. The part that hurts:

Seeing pics of lebrons foot, his pinky toe is most likely located right at that specific part of the shoe which prolly brings him pain
same situation here, plus the achilles area from my feet were in pain.....i kept switching shoes, but never gave up wearing the xi's. eventually they will break in and it will get better.....smh for a shoe that is retail at $200
was going to buy a pair to hoop in, but if theres issues with pain on the toe then I'll buy a different pair of shoes. Maybe the shoes might be an issue for people with flat feet, but most of the lebrons that have came out have catered to people with flat feet.

Any hoopers have any impressions on these. How do they feel when making hard cuts, comfort, traction, durability?

Yea some of yall dudes sounding like straight lames and stans over what he is doing.Buy and wear what you like because you like it not because what someone else is doing.

I dont give a damn what lebron is wearing every game.

Dudes be gon be looking to see what shoes he wears on the way home lol.

if the same shoe this discussion is about was sold at payless, same specs and everything...you wouldnt "buy it because you like it." so while i get what you're saying...

there is something fundamentally wrong with the fact that nike is selling a sig shoe that the player doesnt even wear. its not a case of not wearing a certain colorway, but the fact that he is backpedaling from the whole eleventh edition itself. ( i really think that if the lunarlon is the issue, nike will fix it by modifying LBJs insert to a non lunar model)

couldnt be the fit of the upper...i really think nike is smart enough to take a cast of lebrons foot (fugged up pinky toe and all) and create a shoe tailor made to his foot.

all this v2 talk, i'll believe it when i see it

and

JP isnt going anywhere...he has done a pretty good job with the line overall

Last edited:
Update on shirt... Footaction said that these are available in stores.. the name of it is Rocksmith Lion Tee 
my local footaction stores haven't seen this shirt for the kings pride lbj 11's, but they have the black and red one. Can anyone get this shirt for me..Please inbox me!!

Last edited:
Yeah, it's like that on my King's Prides and my Aways. I wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't see your post.

Back
Top Bottom