• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Per Nike...yes...

Not sure how much sense it makes, but...yeah...

JM
Wow, that's a tragedy. U think we'll get a true home? Aka a white upper and either black or red posite, like we've seen him in?

Also any word on an AZG retro, Norris Cole got me curious tonight

Got the TW for $169 today. They fit a little more snug than the other pairs. But going half a size up still makes my toes swim in the shoe.

And disappointed to hear the first release was it for the FI. Oh well.

Heard the reason for the late and super limited release was production problems, so I guess there could be some pairs that pop up on Nike at some point...

JM
Ahhh, so there might be some meat to the rumor. Good looking JM, I will keep my fingers crossed

@BarbarianBob  depending what size you're looking for in the FI, someone on the bay is asking $350 shipped for a size 12. A lot of em are asking around $360 - $380, so $375 isn't bad for them right now

FI, AVM, and Miami Nights over KP to me

Don't like the KP at all, I guess compared to the cw's we've seen so far I can see people liking them the best. Cw's suck so far

I wasnt liking the xis at first when pics dropped solely based off the kp cw....if nike had dropped the aways or gammas as the first pic showing off the new model then they would have had me from day one....in short the aways kick the the crap outta the kp in pics and in person and I would buy the gammas at retail before I would buy the kp at discount!

Double Sheeeeeeeeeeet on that last one! :rofl:

laugh.gif

Thought this was funny as I read the recap on the heat cavs game on the sportscenter app:

"James started slowly, scoring just 3 points in the first quarter, which ended with the Cavs leading 28-22.

He changed shoes between quarters, swapping a red pair for black ones. In different kicks, his game kicked into gear. He scored nine points in the second quarter, when the Heat turned up their defensive pressure and held the Cavaliers to 14 points on 5 of 25 shooting."

Back
Top Bottom