Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just a tip, play on Hall of Fame and 12 min quarters. Playing on Hall of Fame gives you a x2 VC.

This is true if you don't want to buy the VC's to boost your overall...trust me playing on rookie only give s you .5 VC and will take you a while to gain an overall of 90

every day that passes i kick myself for not grabbing the game and going for it. i just would HATE to get to like game 80 and all the codes or my size be gone, and thats the luck ihave 
mean.gif
That's whys I been thinking but imma start tomorrow and see what happens I also found this
This will probably be a wrap by year end with the way it has been blowing up...

I did the same but how come I didn't see the update on my VC?
You have to download the VC before you start your career. Don't know why, that's just how it is. The VC didn't show up in my career either but it's there offline to be used. I started a new career and the VC was there. Sucked because I had to start over but it's worth it to just buy the VC. Saves a lot of time. I'm a six man dropping 35-40 a night only 25 games in and got the Suns winning by 20 every game, best record in the NBA. On the settings I said above, and spending 10$ on VC this is beyond easy.

Last edited:
You have to download the VC before you start your career. Don't know why, that's just how it is. The VC didn't show up in my career either but it's there offline to be used. I started a new career and the VC was there. Sucked because I had to start over but it's worth it to just buy the VC. Saves a lot of time. I'm a six man dropping 35-40 a night only 25 games in and got the Suns winning by 20 every game, best record in the NBA. On the settings I said above, and spending 10$ on VC this is beyond easy.

Seriously? I'm 49 games in! Wish I knew about this beforehand. Thanks for the info. I might do this on my brother's system. Get 2 pairs if possible.

Not gonna lie I returned my 2K14 on PS3 and never bought it for my PS4. I bought the code off someone last night for $150. Pretty anxious to see how these turn out! Good luck to those trying with their own my player. Salute.

I feel like the 11's are more comfortable then the x's, but only after you break them in.. 

it took me almost no break in time for my KP. played hours of basketball in them last couple of days and my old knees do feel fine after aswell.. so for me this are the best brons as late:smokin

whats the definition of died down?

cats buying codes, games and systems and points within the game to buy the 11's

and this thread is over 500 pages

I really don't think you can measure overall interest in the XI by all the 2k14 posts, for obvious reasons.

And I don't think page count is necessarily an indication of buzz, especially since there are so many repeated questions posted like, "how do these fit?" and "how can I get a code?"

I'm going by the content of the posts. And IMO the only model that's really had buzz attached to it is the KP, because it was the first XI released and it's the consensus favourite colour of NT members. Nike did a great job of satisfying that demand by making it a widespread release.

IMO there's been nowhere near the interest in the Aways, Gammas, and AvM. The AvM is particularly notable because it has South Beach colours that dudes were fiending over not too long ago. I guess there was considerable interest in the FI, but I'd attribute a lot of that to a mistaken belief they were super limited.

I'm strictly going by what I see on NT here. I know the reported sales of the XI have been very good.

Last edited:
Again, I think it's because all these releases are one and done. One post showing their pick-up. One post saying "nice pick-up!" There's no on-going drama. There's no "This is BS other people got through but I never do!" "The game is so messed up!" "Bot this bot that!"

Also, if you look at the people posting, they've pretty much been the same people since before the KP, until the 2k14 pairs. Drama and limited availability bring new heads and excitement into threads and turn gamma blue releases into south beach releases.

The FI brought in a lot of newcomers as well.

But this thread hasn't been getting that flurry of "new pick up" post/pics like you see in most threads.

Think my girl bought me the TWs for Christmas, massive size box in the kitchen when I got home with the Memphis USA logo on it.

^^^ yeah they took my money too...

Luckily my pockets looking okay right now or it would have messed me for taxis and Miami nights

its called a pre-authorization. the money will be back in your account in a few days and you will be officially charged when they ship. nothing new here. same ol nike policy and practice.

How many games after signing with Nike untll you create your own shoe "in the kitchen" with tinker and get presented with the code?

it took me about 5 games

I suggest every one hurry up this is catching steam! you better hurry before Christmas and all the kids with a lot of free time get they next gen systems for xmas

Last edited:
As of 7:30AM there was still a FSR. I didn't try to add any other sizes besides my size 13, which was still there! I was a little worried after yesterday's claim that 12 and 13 were OOS. I did it on PS4 and went about as quick as you could go through the career (3 days). When I get into work, I'll share with you guys some tips to speed it up if you're willing to max out your player for $40, which in my mind was well worth it. (Think about how much people pay RSVP/Add to cart services) $40+ $220= $260 for some limited brons in MY size. :smokin

I just realized it's only $10 more than FI's retail. Haha I guess were not getting a lacelock! :tongue:

Last edited:
I'm thinking of getting NBA2K14 today and putting work in. You guys think it may be too late for me? Don't really want to invest the time to find out its out of my size.

Has anyone thought maybe they are just taking orders on any size and letting the consumer choose? And once the 2014th pair of sold, they're gone, and the begin production based on orders?

The FI brought in a lot of newcomers as well.

But this thread hasn't been getting that flurry of "new pick up" post/pics like you see in most threads.

I'd say it's the same for all 3 Sigs. Unless it's a WTK, FI, N7, Preheat, etc, there's hardly any pictures. But it could simply be due to the holiday season or just being over shadowed by other threads like Gamma 11, Taxi 12, etc. Nike and others have a lot of shoes dropping during this holiday season. Nike is ridiculous right now.

As of 7:30AM there was still a FSR. I didn't try to add any other sizes besides my size 13, which was still there! I was a little worried after yesterday's claim that 12 and 13 were OOS. I did it on PS4 and went about as quick as you could go through the career (3 days). When I get into work, I'll share with you guys some tips to speed it up if you're willing to max out your player for $40, which in my mind was well worth it. (Think about how much people pay RSVP/Add to cart services) $40+ $220= $260 for some limited brons in MY size. :smokin

I just realized it's only $10 more than FI's retail. Haha I guess were not getting a lacelock! :tongue:

congrats

when I did mine size 13 was shaded out

glad you could get your size

once I got to a 90 over all and team chemistry to a B and signed with Nike I just fouled out as quick as I could for the rest of my games to speed up the process once I did that Tinker came outta no where

Has anyone thought maybe they are just taking orders on any size and letting the consumer choose? And once the 2014th pair of sold, they're gone, and the begin production based on orders?
pretty much what I was thinking. Shoes dont ship until months after the fact. it only takes a couple weeks for IDs

Any tips are appreciated or you can email me them rasheed.mcfarland@gmail.com .... Imma get started today....

Any tips are appreciated or you can email me them rasheed.mcfarland@gmail.com .... Imma get started today....

Tips are all in this thread to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom