Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Damn, this game made me want to get these kicks. Wasn't feelin' em much till today. Should I just wake up and hit a HOH in the afternoon or should I just buy it online? This'll be my first lebron Xmas cop.

You know you B I G when on a ABC televised game the anouncers and cameramen are made to take time to promote your shoe, Im just surprised cause I've never seen it done this way bfore but that alley tho...

Yea them Xmas joints about to go platinum the way the promoting 'em :lol:

Just copped a pair of the Aways
pimp.gif

Im probably actually going to go to the mall this weekend and take back my AvM pair.

Nice pic but you just cemented I'm not buying these this year (I have all the other Xmas brons)
They look like an ugly step child in this family pic.
Yea, I changed my mind on the Christmas ones this year also. I started to like them less and less as I looked at them the last few weeks. I may be in the minority, but I loved last year's Christmas model.

Nice pics posted up there. Love the Aways too. My brother says the sole and speckles on the Aways kills it for him but I don't mind them.

ordered my lebron XI 2k14 edition 2 weeks ago, i received a pair of kings pride XI and noticed going up .5 or a full size fits better. contacted nike and i was told i am unable to change the size on my order because the warehouse has already began to process my order. something just doesn't add up. any suggestions?

Last edited:
That's news to me I had no idea that it was done bfore just seem so out of character

But those soldier pe's on cole....

ordered my lebron XI 2k14 edition 2 weeks ago, i received a pair of kings pride XI and noticed going up .5 or a full size fits better. contacted nike and i was told i am unable to change the size on my order because the warehouse has already began to process my order. something just doesn't add up. any suggestions?

Nothing much you can really do other than doing a new code or finding a size swap.

Just copped a pair of the Aways :pimp:

Im probably actually going to go to the mall this weekend and take back my AvM pair.

Dude I love my aways. Absolutely love them.

That red/black is just too nice man. I always loved the colorway, but I wanted to see what else came out before I got another red/black colorway. But these are the best ones I have seen in public.

Thanks guys, great way to rub it in :frown: I only got my order of Aways canceled twice >: this is crazy man I swear I can't get my hands on a pair of size 13 Aways to save my life :smh: I'm starting to regret copping KP's and passing on these first to get later because I keep finding KP's in size 13 everywhere now and for discount but Aways are giving me the hardest time....

Last edited:
Bob have you tried a stock locate on the aways at Footaction or footlocker?

Sz 13 dudes generally gotta jump quick because it's a popular less produced size.

Thanks guys, great way to rub it in :frown: I only got my order of Aways canceled twice >: this is crazy man I swear I can't get my hands on a pair of size 13 Aways to save my life :smh: I'm starting to regret copping KP's and passing on these first to get later because I keep finding KP's in size 13 everywhere now and for discount but Aways are giving me the hardest time....

good sir here u go, and it wont get cancelled, , merry xmas

http://www.sidelineapparel.com/mensnike-zoomlebronxi-616175001.html

yes they r as legit as they come just in case u r wonderin my man :D

Last edited:
I know they got the "snowflakes" on em but I can see the Xmas LeBrons as a great summer shoe. Mainly that green.

... Especially somewhere like New Zealand where it's Summer around Christmas and only the southern-most cities get snow at all.

Back
Top Bottom