Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Exactly......it's no skin off my back if Nike keeps making SB Lebrons. I just don't get dudes saying things like "they've destroyed the colourway." It's no different to me than making a black/red model every year. If it's nice, I buy it. If it's not, I don't. The XI SB doesn't do it for me, so I'll pass.
Or simple, but effective colour blocking. Those IX models you mention may have hit the outlets, but they were nice - especially the Kentucky.

I actually own the U of M and Kentucky...I get where people say they like simple and clean, but are people rushing to buy the jade glaze? No because it's simple and clean, and not going to sell out...somebody else mentioned it would be nice to buy colorways lebron wears...nike would never waste time releasing so many similar colors...everytime he debuts a new PE, that's what would be wanted next...at the end of the day it just has to be accepted that we are not lebron, not in the NBA, and are not players that get PE's.

Funny how none of y'all rushed out & bought those Ohio State 9s when they dropped but now a Red & Silver PE is the next best thing since sliced bread. Dudes on here should do stand up comedy. Y'all hilarious. :rofl:

Not speaking for him.. But I'd rather buy a colorway that lebron actually wears on court :rolleyes

And IMO a college colorway is a lot different than a colorway LBJ wears..hard to compare the two

How hard would it be for nike to release more colorways that lebron wears? Other than the special edition Christmas, ASG, etc. ...Last year he didn't wear one colorway of the Elites that actually released, other than the ones from the championship pack :x

MvA's, Jades and Grafitti's were throwaway releases and a waste IMO :rolleyes not to mention the Grafitti's were deemed the Homes :x :smh: .... we coulda got Red/Silver PE's, Alternate Away PE's and and an Actual Home. Yes they would have all been sort of similar but I'm pretty sure they would've sold better and appealed to a lot more than those other three that I mentioned as throwaways :rolleyes ..... I mean KD just got multiple Home and Away sigs right? I think it work out really well if the same was done on the Bron line ......

Last edited:
Being a Lebron/Heat fan I feel the SB colorway signifies one of the biggest moves in Lebron's career. When Lebron made that statement "I am taking my talents to South Beach". For me it's one of those shoes that brings you back to that moment. I still remember how shocked so many people where and how Cleveland Fans wanted to pin him to a cross lol . Just like Jordan has shoes or color schemes that bring you back to a certain point in time for example the black white and gold colorway they use in his Defining Moment shoes for win Jordan one Championship rings. That's how I feel about the SB colorway and yes I know Lebron never won a championship in the SB's but it again just takes you back and reminds you of that time period. For me it's apart of the History of Lebron

That's pretty much what the South Beach colorway represents..... Not mofos wanting to feel special that they own a $160 shoe. They should release a South Beach colorway with every future model as long as Lebron plays for the Heat..... IMO. :smokin

I agree, I understand why some feel certain colorways should be exclusive to a players sig but when dudes act as if colorways shouldn't be carried over to the next model or repeated on a new silhouette to me just doesn't make sense :smh:

Last edited:
Not speaking for him.. But I'd rather buy a colorway that lebron actually wears on court :rolleyes

And IMO a college colorway is a lot different than a colorway LBJ wears..hard to compare the two

It's hard to compare that red & silver OSU colorway to that red & silver PE? Uh...... They both red & silver. What am I missing? :rofl:

If those same 11s released without Bron wearing them, they'd be outlet bound. Probably still be outlet bound if they dropped tomorrow.

LeBron's carbon fiber mask would go well with the Blackouts.
laugh.gif
this just in. sources say nike has come out with a story for the blackouts. they made the all black colorway to reflect the passion in lebron to break his nose and KEEP playing. the black of the shoe represents the black on his mask. and the black check with the prism-like colors shining through represent lebron showing his true colors and toughing out this terrible injury to lead his team to victory.

the official name of the blackouts is called the zorro masks

I think it depends who he ships with if I'm not mistaken, if it's Fedex I believe you'll be ok but I think UPS usually gets you and if the price was over $200 also plays a factor as well
How about if he says he's going to send it as a "gift" and lower the value to 49usd?

It's hard to compare that red & silver OSU colorway to that red & silver PE? Uh...... They both red & silver. What am I missing? :rofl:

If those same 11s released without Bron wearing them, they'd be outlet bound. Probably still be outlet bound if they dropped tomorrow.

Not saying you're wrong in regards to sales, but the shiny silver posite is definitely not the same as wolf grey.

GK's finally came in.

They would be so much nicer w/o that stupid pattern on the hyperposite.

Still nice regardless.

Anyone know if the Floral's (KP Reverse) is going to be classed as EXT model.... because if so gonna pass on those as dont wanna pay that EXT price at all.

Will keep checking around for you man
cheers be appreciated, checked soleheaven, footpatrol, hanon, FL and a few others but no joy unless im willing to drop down to a size 10... and after doing that once in the Suns foams never again! my feet hated me for it lol 

I can get my hands on the Gator PEs but dont wanna cop when I can pretty much ID it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom