Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

one word to end all of this jeans nonsense and how to wear them to show off the entire shoe...................................................SHORTS!...........debate ended!
Socks and Leg comments will start to flood in then.

true dat....hey i saw you post that pic at your local mall and they had the AVM....where are you located and what particular store was that??
Chandler, AZ Footlocker. That was the last pair that I grab. Luckily in my size. Mostly Champs got them here.

Chandler, AZ Footlocker. That was the last pair that I grab. Luckily in my size. Mostly Champs got them here.
That pic you posted of the anthracite Lebron's was from the Chandler mall Footlocker??  I went there on Sat and they told me they didn't get them
sick.gif

That pic you posted of the anthracite Lebron's was from the Chandler mall Footlocker??  I went there on Sat and they told me they didn't get them
sick.gif
Yeah Chandler Mall. WTF. I was there on Sunday and it was just there and the Manager told me they had a lot of sizes left. They were raffling them if you went before 6 they wouldn't sell to you. Probably a bunch of unclaimed pairs. Try to call them up today to see if they have your size.

^^ thanks man, but I went to Scottsdale to get them because the employee in Chandler said only Scottsdale got them. 
mean.gif
this is why I buy shoes online 99% of the time

^^ thanks man, but I went to Scottsdale to get them because the employee in Chandler said only Scottsdale got them. 
mean.gif
this is why I buy shoes online 99% of the time
You got an unclaimed pair? They were raffling them joints there too. Usually the Chandler FTL is on point.

You got an unclaimed pair? They were raffling them joints there too. Usually the Chandler FTL is on point.
Really?  I called them that Sat morning to check if they got them in and they said yes and that they didn't sale any pairs yet.  So they sold them to me when I got there.

Really?  I called them that Sat morning to check if they got them in and they said yes and that they didn't sale any pairs yet.  So they sold them to me when I got there.
Maybe nobody entered in the raffle. 
roll.gif
 I don't even bother for the raffle but I saw the box there earlier in the week. They raffle everything I don't know why. Jades, SLH.

Wore these today... Not sure why this isn't a popular cw...

View media item 863506

It definitely makes my top five. I think it's a really nice color combination.
I actually purchased an Asian only XDR pair also for when I play outdoors.

Surprisingly, I did not notice any real noticeable difference between the standard US release and the Asian XDR release.

TW's are wack that's why they're not popular. Why do people that have them care about if they're popular though? All that should matter is you liked them and got to cop them without issue.

Easy.. Calm down.. I really dont care if people like them.. It was just a question...

Jeans? :lol: back when that other site was around it was like 10x worse. I posted a pic of black toe 14s and my dining room floor was dirty. Man i gkt flamed to a crisp. In reality I just sat back and laughed because at the time it was black marble tile with gold flakes in it :pimp: **** some dust

And staying on topic.. thise whiteouts look good but I made that mistake with the foams. I actually kept them in pretty good condition and after a while they still looked cooked. Hard (for me at least) to keep an all white shoe clean :\

Last edited:
A lot of Young Sneaker heads out this weekend when I was out shopping. Had my KP's and was at the Nike store and little man probably 8 or 9 years old came up to me and said I like your shoes. He had on SLH. Later on in the day another little man about the same age came up and said the same thing he had on AJ 5 Grapes. Props to them Youngstas!

Back
Top Bottom