Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just copped 2 more KP
smokin.gif
Dammit! But thank you I wouldve picked up another pair and spent money I don't really have...

been 4 month streak since i bought shoes.

was willing to break it with some KP's all these opportunities and still striking out lol.

size 11.5 or 12. if its meant to be it will happen. until then, wallet is fat

so since the aways released before the "new toebox" edition XI's....i should be good if i sized up right?!?
ohwell.gif
......please say yes!! 

was weird they were charging for shipping for the all star Brons. I ended up passing. was just gonna return my NDC pair and keep the city points and sales tax.
They're charging shipping on limited launch releases now. The points thing helps cover some of it. Sucks for those that have to pay tax too.

was weird they were charging for shipping for the all star Brons. I ended up passing. was just gonna return my NDC pair and keep the city points and sales tax.
They're charging shipping on limited launch releases now. The points thing helps cover some of it. Sucks for those that have to pay tax too.

the beginning of the end for me and CG.............

the beginning of the end for me and CG.............
This and this. Was about to double up on the gators, shipping charge and my points certificate did not work (Used/Expired message) and shows nothing in my bonuses after I sent myself the certificate.

knew things were gonna be different once they created dat NT account... lurking us hard :lol:

so since the aways released before the "new toebox" edition XI's....i should be good if i sized up right?!? :\ ......please say yes!! 
What 11 is the first "new toebox" edition?
I was thinking the same thing... maybe the Gumbos?

knew things were gonna be different once they created dat NT account... lurking us hard :lol:
 :lol:
Before you know it the points will disappear :nerd:
Not only is da spot on da radar but now dey adding fees :lol:

BUT I SWEAR... THEY MAKE THE KP PART OF THE RESTOCK'S SPECIAL LINKS ---------> PROOF THEY LURKING NT :lol:

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing... maybe the Gumbos?

Not only is da spot on da radar but now dey adding fees :lol:
My ASG's have more room in the toebox then my KP's and forging irons.  must more roomy for my wide feet

I know about those :smile: ..... I was just wondering if people were confirming the colors after the AS release were roomier too.

The AS fit me the same tho. Then again, I can swap between the 9.5/10 easily anyways.

Back
Top Bottom